Only short listed candidates will be contacted for the further process of recruitment.
You can also call us during business hours at 01-5547709 / 5547710 (Sunday-Friday)
OR you can visit our office at Kandevsthan, Kupondole , Lalitpur
JobsNepal.com reserves the right to accept or reject any or all applications without assigning any reason.
- Company: JobsNepal.com Direct Recruitment Service
- Industry: Information Technology
- Address: Kandeuta Than, Lalitpur
- Full Time
- Please check details below.
- Graduate (Bachelors)
Detailed Job Description / Requirements
Jobsnepal.com (Nepal’s first career portal with an approach of creating a meeting point for the employers and the job seekers where each aims at meeting their individual requirements) invites application from the competent, committed, self-motivated and enthusiastic Nepalese candidates in the capacity of SEO / Digital marketing manager for our client company.
Position: SEO / Digital marketing manager
- Bachelor degree or above in relevant discipline
- Excellent English language ability
- Excellent Public Relation skills
- Outstanding digital marketing expertise
- Look after website and perform SEO on daily basis
- Plan and implement social media, google and other digital marketing
- Design, develop and finalise digital marketing contents like banner, poster, video etc.
- Work with team
Starting Salary: Nrs. 39,000 + based on the qualification / experience and expertise
Or work based contract
Dashain bonus: 1 Months Salary / negotiable based on English Language ability, experience and other
Bonus: Excellent Performance based bonus
Staff Welfare Fund: All staffs will have access to Staff Welfare fund under organisational rules and regulations
- Women candidates are encouraged to apply
- Candidates who do not meet above requirements but have demonstrated confidence, ability and skills to be able to attract students wanting to study in Australia are encouraged to apply