- Company: Tekkon Technologies
- Industry: Information Technology
- Address: Baluwatar
- Information Technology
- NRs 80000 per month
- Full Time
- 4+ years
- Bachelors in Computer Science
Detailed Job Description / Requirements
We are looking for an experienced software solution architect to make intuitive high level decisions for software development. you will see the “big picture” and create architectural approaches for software design and implementation to guide the development team.
a solution architect has a strong technical background and excellent it skills. they are experienced in designing and possess the ability to develop a unified vision for software characteristics and functions.the goal is to provide a framework for the development of a software or system that will result in high quality it solutions.
- collaborate with clients to determine functional and non-functional requirements for new software or applications.
- use tools and methodologies to create representations for functions and user interface of desired product.
- develop high-level product specifications with attention to system integration and feasibility.
- define all aspects of development from appropriate technology and workflow to coding standards.
- communicate successfully all concepts and guidelines to development team.
- oversee progress of development team to ensure consistency with initial design.
- provide technical guidance and coaching to developers and engineers.
- ensure software meets all requirements of quality, security, modifiability, extensibility etc.
- approve final product before launch
- proven experience as a software architect.
- excellent knowledge of software and application design and architecture.
- experience with ec2, s3, rds, lambda,appsync, api gateway, comprehend and related cloud technologies will be a big advantage
- excellent knowledge of uml and other modeling methods.
- understanding of software quality assurance principles.
- a technical mindset with great attention to detail.
- high quality organizational and leadership skills.
- outstanding communication and presentation abilities.
- bachelors in computer science, engineering or relevant field.
- friendly, competitive and creative working environment with foreign managers
- competitive salary (no bar for deserving candidates)
- 5 working days in a week (9 am – 5:30 pm)
- timely salary review and performance bonus facilities
- access to the paid learning materials (udemy)
- working with the latest technologies
- lunch provided in office
- paid leave, sick leave
- refreshment, recreational, team building activities
please send us whatever you have to show off your experience and skills. to apply, email resume and related information to: firstname.lastname@example.org