- Company: GrowByData Services Pvt. Ltd.
- Industry: Information Services
- Address: Bakhundole
- Engineering - Software
- Full Time
- Please check vacancy details.
- Please check vacancy details
Detailed Job Description / Requirements
Are you interested in a Silicon Valley-style development environment? Do you want to work for one of the fastest-growing tech companies in Nepal? GrowByData is looking for motivated Senior Software Engineer to join the Team! The individual/s will be responsible to learn new technology and actively participate on designing, implementing, and monitoring software systems.
TITLE: SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER (Python)– 2
- 3+ years work experience as a Python Developer
- Excellent problem solver with very goodattention to detail
- Expertise in at least one popular Python web framework like Django, Flask
- Experience with building and deploying RESTful APIs
- Experience with handling large datasets using in-memory data processing libraries like Pandas and NumPy
- Experience bulding multi threaed application using libraries like multiprocessing
- Experience with relational databases as well as NoSQL technologies like MongoDB, Cassandra, DynamoDB, etc.
- Knowledge of object-relational mapping (ORM)
- Experience with informational retrieval, data extraction, and analytics based solution is preferred
- Knowledge of Software Design Patterns such as: Factory, Builder, Facade, MVC, etc is preferred
- Experience with Unix/Linux systems and cloud-based infrastructure and platform services
- Experience deploying software in mixed language and mixed platform environments
- Ability to express ideas clearly within the team and across other groups
- Some experience or knowledge of web scraping preferred
- Some experience or knowledge of building/maintaining data pipelines will be a great plus
- Some experience or knowledge of Big data technologies like Spark, Hive, Pig, MapReduce will be a great plus
- Some experience managing infrastructure in the cloud
- Some knowledge of machine learning and related technologies is a great plus
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code for developing next generation data infrastructure
- Develop efficient data pipeline for large scale data extraction and processing framework
- Ensure highest level of commitment for best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address the issues
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- A cultivated commitment to testing every aspects of the code
- Should provide support in all phases of SDLC and ensure to deliver high-quality products.
- Work closely with our data team to integrate your amazing innovations and algorithms to our production systems.
- Support the client-support team when needed with technical or feature aspects.
- Collaborate with data science research team on creating and evolving data formats to be flexible for scalable technology.
- Additional responsibilities include creating and implementing security policies, configuring and maintaining database replication including clusters, conducting daily backups, importing/exporting data to other systems, reporting, monitoring, troubleshoot.
- Maintain strict confidentiality of your work.
- Communicate proactively and effectively with team members, leads, management, and clients where necessary.
- Assist in creating a friendly, entrepreneurial and A+ corporate culture in Nepal.
Education: B.E - Computer Science, Information Science or Mathematics
EXPERIENCE: Prior one- year experience in a relevant field would be preferred and favorable. However, freshers meeting above criteria are highly encouraged to apply.
The right candidate/s will be looking for not just a new job, but a stellar career with our growing company. If you want to leave your mark on a new endeavor, and really take ownership of what will be the driving force of a successful company, then let us know you want to become a part of our team! Email firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered immediately.