- Company: The Vesper Cafe & Restaurant P. Ltd.
- Industry: Restaurant/Food Service
- Address: Jhamsikhel, Restaurant road
- NRs 0 per hour (Based on work experience)
- Full Time
- 2+ years
- Bachelor in Hotel/Hospitality Mgmt. (BHM)
Detailed Job Description / Requirements
We are looking for a expereinced Senior Server for our renowed Vesper Cafe & Restaurant.
Position: Senior Server
Join our Team!
- We offer attractive salary that commensurate with work experience
- We provide opportunities for career advancement within company and outside training
- We advocate a safe working environment for all our employees
- At least 2+ years, the more the better.
- You must have good memories and organizational skills to keep track of food and drink orders and the preferences of frequent restaurant patrons.
- Should be able to maintain a neat appearance, possess excellent interpersonal skills and easily build relationship with customers. You must work well in a team environment and lead by example.
- Virtually jobs include customer service, sales, operations and compliance duties. Examples of responsibilities that fall within these categories include:
CUSTOMER SERVICE DUTIES
- You are responsible for a variety of customer service tasks, including:
- Providing excellent customer service
- Greeting patrons once they are seated
- Presenting menus to customers
- Explaining menu items to customers
- Answering questions from patrons about food and beverages
- Sharing information with customers about the status of their orders
- Refilling customer drink orders throughout the meal
- Finding out if customers need additional items
- Verifying that customers are satisfied with their orders
- He/She should be able to handle a variety of sales-specific tasks, including:
- Taking food and drink orders
- Up-selling additional food and beverage products to patrons
- Entering each item ordered into restaurant POS system
- Delivering checks to customers
- Accepting payments and POS knowledge
- Communicating customer orders to kitchen staff
- Ensuring that customer orders are assembled properly in the kitchen
- Delivering orders to customers
- Removing empty plates, used silverware, and soiled napkins from tables
- Determining when customers have completed the meal
- Attending scheduled team or shift meetings
- Have a basic knowledge of wines and spirits
“Attractive Salary”+ 10% Service charge, Full meal and other benefits.
Unless your experience matches our job description, we will not confirm receipt of your application. Please send your full resume details with photograph to: email@example.com in MS Word format as an attachment. We will then respond to you with further information on the above urgent assignment. Look forward to hearing from you.
Email to Mr. Chaturbhuj: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Vesper Cafe & Restaurant Pvt Ltd
Jhamsikhel, Lalitpur – Patan
www.vespercafe.com | www.vesperhouse.com