* Some information about what you've built recently
and why you're proud of it
* Link to your GitHub/Bitbucket and/or some work
you've done recently
We're based at Jwagal, Lalitpur. No recruiters please.
- Company: Banba Group Pvt.Ltd.
- Industry: Information Technology
- Address: Jwagal, Lalitpur
- Computer - Web Development
- NRs 70000 per month
- Full Time
- 3+ years
- Please check vacancy details
- Jwagal, Lalitpur
Detailed Job Description / Requirements
Senior Ruby on Rails Developer
We are looking for a senior Ruby on Rails developer in Nepal. You’ll be part of our growing team and get to make a huge impact on the culture of our organisation. You’ll be working on an exciting new product in an industry that has traction and users worldwide.
Experience level:Senior, Lead
Role:Senior Ruby on Rails Developer
Company size:11-20 people
Salary:70,000 - 150,000 NPR per month (depending on experience)
Office Location:Jwagal, Lalitpur. Remote and flexible work is available.
- Write effective and scalable code in Ruby
- Build back-end components for web applications
- Test applications for performance, responsiveness and security
- Review and debug junior developers’ code
- Integrate data storage and data processing solutions
- Build, install and share gems and plugins
- Create automated test scripts
- Improve and maintain applications after deployment
- Coordinate with team members who work on different layers of infrastructure
- Plan and architect the tech for new app features, systems and integrations, and make it happen.
- Apply pragmatism and best practices in software engineering, delivering projects on time, with excellent quality.
- Writing tests and continually improving our build process
- Take ownership of the app, finding ways to improve its effectiveness, reliability and cost.
- Solving problems at scale
- 3+ years of Ruby experience
- Masters degree in a technical field
- Excellent communication skills, especially in understanding requirements and explaining technical or complex concepts
- Demonstrate extensive Ruby experience
- Experience and pragmatism in testing
- Ability to efficiently learn new tools and languages
- Desirable experience in build automation
- Bonus points if you’ve deployed something significant with Vue.js