- Company: JobsNepal.com Direct Recruitment Service
- Industry: Information Services
- Address: Kupondole, Lalitpur
- Computer - Technology/Management
- Full Time
- 5+ years
- Graduate (Bachelors)
Detailed Job Description / Requirements
Jobsnepal.com (Nepal’s first career portal with an approach of creating a meeting point for the employers and the job seekers where each aims at meeting their individual requirements) invites application from the competent, committed, self-motivated and enthusiastic Nepalese candidates in the capacity of Senior Project Manager for our client company
One of the leading Software Development Company in Kathmandu
Senior Project Manager
- Lead and manage highly complex projects through the entire software development lifecycle independently.
- Responsible for soft skills development of team members across the organization. Conduct trainings as required.
- Drive organization-wide project management process and knowledge sharing.
- Be continuously in sync with project management team to identify unique or common problems and their root causes, lead on research, finding solutions/new processes and implement them across the organization. Document for future reference and disseminate the information.
- Ensure proper monitoring and periodic project health check (code quality, project quality, security, resource dependencies etc.) across all the running projects.
- Lead recruitment and onboarding of new project management team members and engineering members if required.
- Develop and/or review estimates and assumptions for the project’s schedule, effort and cost using established guidelines and best practices.
- Determine the project process, resource requirements, team roles and responsibilities, and schedule. Customize the project process depending on circumstances.
- Responsible for requirement building, change management, backlog prioritization, sprint planning, release, daily standups, reviews and overall execution.
- Participate in the development and review of project artifacts including technical requirements, user experience design, architecture, testing and implementation documentation
- Responsible for maintaining quality assurance and control in accordance to project requirements.
- Responsible for establishing clear ownership of project tasks, ensuring every team member has the required tool & support needed, and providing timely feedback.
- Set clear expectations, provide needed autonomy to team members, timely track and monitor the progress and give recognition for results.
- Encourage, motivate and coordinate all team members for synergetic result. Ensure good culture with the team.
- Provide timely, accurate and unbiased feedback to team members and senior management on both improvement areas and remarkable achievements/contributions.
- Report to Senior Management on overall progress and activities on project management domain.
- IT, Engineering or MBA Graduate with at least 5 years of experience on Project Management tools and procedures(minimum 4 years experience on PM if previous background on software development).
- Demonstrable experience of handling highly complex projects or wide variety of medium complexity projects
- Demonstrable verbal and written communication skills - both English and Nepali. Fluent with client communication.
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience of Agile development methodologies.
- Technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies is preferred.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills. Able to analyze the available data and make decisions that affect the project on a regular basis.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- PMP/Scrum certification is a plus
- Project skills - ability to understand product vision and empathize with the client business; ability to plan resources and schedules; ability to plan and implement change management; ability to negotiate tactfully with the client and team;
- People skills - ability to supervise, delegate & empower team members; ability to persuade, motivate, inspire and mentor team members; ability to provide direct and candid feedback to team members on their performance; demonstrable experience of people development; ability to identify and recruit people suitable for the organization
- Strategic skills - ability to simplify complex problems, ability to identify with the company vision and be the change agent for implementation of company vision & strategy
- Facility of free lunch, snacks and dinner
- Pick and drop facility
- Provision of Provident Fund, Gratuity, Medical Insurance etc. and other benefits will be added as per the government rules and regulations.
Salary: Negotiable (No bar for deserving candidates)