- Company: Phuyal limited
- Industry: Information Technology
- Address: Maitidevi,kathmandu
- Full Time
- 2+ years
- MBA / MBM
- Maitidevi Marg, Kathmandu
Detailed Job Description / Requirements
Genese Software Solution
Genese Software Solution is Nepal's first Cloud Consulting Company. We are part of Phuyal Limited UK in London. We are one and only Standard Consulting Partner for Amazon Web Services(AWS) in Nepal. We also also partner for Microsoft, Alibaba and soon for Google Cloud. Genese has alliance companies in Bangladesh and Australia for Amazon Web Services Consulting. Genese Software Solution core technical team resides in Nepal and provides consultancy and support worldwide for Cloud Solution.
We are looking for team member in marketing team who is passionate about big changes happening in world of business and technology like Cloud, A.I, M.L, and how lives will be positively impact. We want the new team member to be part of everyday decision and action to bring into reality the large vision of our company to be No.1 Cloud solution provider consultancy firm in Nepal and increase our Global footprint.
Growth and career is no issue but what attitude towards work you have matters a lot to us and how you work in team is important.
Basic Job information
Job Designation: Senior Marketing and Public Relation Officer.
Job Level: Medium Level
Job Location: Maitidevi Marg, Kathmandu
Offered Salary: Negotiable
- Develop a quarterly marketing plan and work closely business development team to execute the marketing plans.
- Lead the execution of the marketing programs from start to finish, driving collaboration with the stakeholders and leveraging the right internal process.
- Responsible for goal setting, planning, executing & analyzing all social media content
- Responsible to administrate the design, generate captions, edit and post daily social media content (original text, images, video) as per the information provided
- Develop campaign design with design team
- Monitor key metrics of all campaigns.
- Coordinate the mechanics to conduct social media Live, Webinar and Podcast to promote genese and cloud services and come up with strategies to increase lead to push to business development team.
- Communicate with various media. agencies, printers, and other services to help marketing projects come to fruition
- Develop messaging, positioning, value proposition, identify target audience, and pertinent product marketing areas in collaboration with business development team.
- Responsible for recommending company participation in public event to managing and coordinating for company activities in event for lead generation and brand image development. Responsible for maintaining Public Relationship with Media in regards to write-ups and broadcasting of technology concerned with company business.
- Develop business cases for marketing programs at the proposal stage and make recommendations on marketing tactics
- Deploy marketing team and outsources human resources for different projects under supervision
- Report to Business Development Manager for progress, budget and results.
Skills and Traits Required
- Strong communication, presentation and creative skills
- Deep and fast learning and open mind set to new things.
- Social media, interactive, web and public relationship skills
- Basic knowledge of computers (MS Word. Excel, and Power-Point)
- Creative and able to manage assigned responsibilities with little supervision
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- MBA Degree preferred, with minimum 2 years of experience in Advertising Agency/FMCG/Electronics/Liquor/IT
- Must possess good communication skills, decision-making, strategic thinking, leadership, interpersonal, and ethical conduct skills
- The ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously – result oriented
- Team player, comfortable operating in a demanding and high-paced environment.
- Experience leading project teams is desirable.
What we offer:
- Great working environment in a start-up setting, and a unique opportunity to learn from the best in ecommerce and online marketing
- Exposure in team management and leadership