- Company: JobsNepal.com Direct Recruitment Service
- Industry: Information Services
- Address: Kupondole, Lalitpur
- Accounting and Finance
- Full Time
- 5+ years
- Graduate (Bachelors)
Detailed Job Description / Requirements
Jobsnepal.com (Nepal’s first career portal with an approach of creating a meeting point for the employers and the job seekers where each aims at meeting their individual requirements) invites application from the competent, committed, self-motivated and enthusiastic Nepalese candidates in the capacity of Senior Accountant for our client company.
A reputed International chain, based in Kathmandu.
Position: Senior Accountant
Salary: No bar for deserving candidates
- Minimum Bachelors Completed.
- Minimum five years working experience in accountancy sector
- Should have working experience of Swastik, Payroll, Letter of Credit (LC), etc
- Preparing financial statements as balance sheet, income statement, cash flow statement and statement of shareholder’s equity.
- Keep and communicate accounting records as journal, ledger, bank statements and invoices.
- Auditing financial information.
- Compiling and presenting reports, budgets, business plans, commentaries and financial statements.
- Analysing accounts and business plans.
- Providing tax planning services with reference to current legislation.
- Answer all lead and customer questions accurately.
- Track all sales, complaints, status reports, etc. thoroughly for manager review.
- Facilitate cold and warm calls to prospective leads.
- Dealing with insolvency cases.
- To present results to higher management, regulatory authorities.
- To write reports and presenting findings to the concerned department.