Only short listed candidates will be contacted for the further process of recruitment.
You can also call us during business hours at 01-5547709 / 5547710 (Sunday-Friday)
OR you can visit our office at Kandevsthan, Kupondole , Lalitpur
JobsNepal.com reserves the right to accept or reject any or all applications without assigning any reason.
- Company: JobsNepal.com Direct Recruitment Service
- Industry: Information Technology
- Address: Kandeuta Than, Lalitpur
- Full Time
- 2+ years
- Graduate (Bachelors)
- Hatigauda, Kathmandu
Detailed Job Description / Requirements
Jobsnepal.com (Nepal’s first career portal with an approach of creating a meeting point for the employers and the job seekers where each aims at meeting their individual requirements) invites application from the competent, committed, self-motivated and enthusiastic Nepalese candidates in the capacity of SCHOOL COORDINATOR (Primary Level) for our client company.
A reputed educational institute situated in Kathmandu.
Position: SCHOOL COORDINATOR (Primary Level) - 2 (Female)
Working hour: 7:30 am to 5:30 pm ( should be flexible for extra working hours as required)
Salary: Rs. 30,000 to Rs. 35,000
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelors degree holder.
- Minumum 2 years of work experience in related field.
The School Coordinator’s role includes:
- Developing a creative learning community across the school
- To have knowledge, understanding and enthusiasm for creative teaching and learning as a key to raising achievement, aspiration and motivation
- To build a community of creative learning practice across the school, involving all departments as appropriate
- To involve parents, Governors and other members of the community extensively throughout the programme
- To develop, through dialogue with the wider school community, an inquiry based approach which addresses a range of issues relevant to the broader developmental needs of the school and its learners and is linked to the school improvement plan
- To facilitate the long-term development of creative teaching and learning at a structural and systemic level, using the Creative School Development Framework and other resources
- To establish a Creative Partnerships programme plan on an annual basis, linked to the Creative School Development Framework self-assessment process Programme and project management
- To act as a facilitator in school, able to translate the school’s vision for creative learning into practical implementation
- To ensure that children and young people play a meaningful and active role in learning that can truly reflect their interests, needs and enthusiasms
- To take overall responsibility for programme and project management, delegating extensively across the school community and ensuring roles and responsibilities are understood clearly by all
- To coordinate, in partnership with the Creative Agent, meetings and activities with creative practitioners, school staff and other partners
- To ensure that external partners engaged in the programme are able to develop appropriate communications across the school community
- To ensure all programme activity is carried out with due regard to health and safety and the safeguarding of children and young people
- To ensure that all monitoring and evaluation requirements are fulfilled and that partners commit to developing reflective practice throughout the programme
- To actively network with other school partners and external partners linked with the programme, attending Creative Partnerships networking meetings as appropriate Time requirements
- School Coordinators will be expected to be released from other duties in order to ensure this role is allocated sufficient time to attend planning, evaluation and networking meetings
- Assisting with identifying and recruiting potential Mentor Teachers.
- Coordinating Field Experience information and submitting information to the Field Experiences staff.
- Coordinating in-school placement arrangements.
- Coordinating the arrival of Student Teachers and orientating them to the school environment, staff and students
- Participating in and/or facilitating the Student Teacher weekly cohort meetings with the University Facilitator.
- Providing leadership in the ongoing development of the Collaborative Schools Model principles.
- Organize students into teams.
- Establish coaches for each team. Teams cannot be formed without coaches.
- Act as liaison between parents, coaches, students, administrators and teachers.
- Meet with the coaches as a group to answer questions about team progress (or lack of) and to answer any other questions.
- Provide many materials (spontaneous books, videos, handbooks).
- Help find required judges and workers for the regional tournament.
- Resister teams with the state and international organization.
- Be available by phone or e-mail almost any hour of the day or night (only a slight exaggeration) to help solve any problems you may be having.
- Organize dress rehearsal the week school programmes.