- Company: Seelogic International
- Industry: Consulting
- Address: Kantipath
- Full Time
- Please check vacancy details.
- Please check vacancy details
Detailed Job Description / Requirements
SeeLogic is an independent CRM consultancy and leading Microsoft Partner helping businesses get the most from their relationships with best-fit CRM technologies. With over 20 years’ experience and 100’s of successful CRM projects to our name, we ensure our clients’ CRM projects are a success by providing unrivalled expertise at each stage of the CRM journey.
Proud to be a partner of all the industry-leading CRM software providers, SeeLogic has developed tailored solutions to meet the needs of different industries.
Like most organisational strategies, CRM is a journey and not a destination, which does not end with a software implementation go-live - in fact, go-live is just the very beginning! At SeeLogic, we do not deem a CRM project to be a success until it has been successfully adopted by all the users, which is why we provide a number of services to get user buy-in and help organisations manage the change process.
SeeLogic is Headquartered in Aylesbury UK with an office in Kathmandu, Nepal.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Processing new sales leads
- Compiling quotations
- Assisting the production of sales proposals and presentations
- Ensuring the sales process is being followed correctly by the sales team
- Managing the correspondence between the sales team and their clients
- Monitoring customer accounts and keeping CRM system up-to-date
- Providing data and reports to help the sales team
- Keeping track of sales targets
- Answering phone calls
- Making ‘cold calls’ to sales leads
- Scheduling diaries
- Arranging travel and accommodation for sales meetings
SKILLS, INTERESTS & QUALITIES
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Excellent communication skills
- Basic mathematic skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Good organisational and planning skills
- Good computer and keyboard skills
- The ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- An ability to work independently and as a team
- Good administrative skills
- Quick to learn
- Knowledge of CRM systems (in particular; Dynamics 365) a bonus
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications including Word, Excel and PowerPoint is essential
- Commercially minded