- Company: JobsNepal.com Direct Recruitment Service
- Industry: Information Services
- Address: Kupondole, Lalitpur
- Full Time
- Fresh Graduate
- Graduate (Bachelors)
Detailed Job Description / Requirements
Nepal’s first online insurance consultancy seeking to truly disrupt the insurance industry. Its online insurance portal allows the user to compare life and nonlife insurance policies from all the leading insurance providers in the country online. It assists the clients in throughout the process through document collection, processing, payment and then assistance in claims. We do this through the help of technology as well as traditional last mile service by visiting the clients at their locations, whenever required.
Crazy, cool, driven, and fun candidates with an aptitude for sales and marketing are encouraged to apply. While there is a formal job description, the very nature of a young and hyperactive company will lead to many other roles, responsibilities, and opportunities as the company grows.
Job Position Title: Sales Associate
Job Category: Sales/ Marketing / Customer Service
Job Level: Entry-Level
No. of Vacancy/s: [ 1 ]
Employment Type: Full Time
Job Location: Kamaladi, Kathmandu
Offered Salary: Negotiable
The job comprises of the following responsibilities:
- Direct sales via phone, outdoor meetings and other mediums
- Customer base development and client relationship management
- Processing sales and policies
- Ad hoc assistance with any administrative duties
- Cold calls or outgoing customer calls
- Develop marketing strategies to compete with other individuals or companies in the industry
- Explain features, advantages, and disadvantages of various policies to promote the sale of insurance plans.
- Liaison with insurance companies to represent clients
- Represent the company in events, and programs
Education: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent (Bachelor’s degree)
Experience: Freshers are encouraged to apply.
- Proficient in spoken and written English
- Should be proficient in basic MS office packages
- Can-do and positive attitude
- Candidates should have valid Two wheeler license
- Should be proactive and willing to take initiatives