- Company: JobsNepal.com Direct Recruitment Service
- Industry: Information Services
- Address: Kupondole, Lalitpur
- Full Time
- 2+ years
- Graduate (Bachelors)
Detailed Job Description / Requirements
Jobsnepal.com (Nepal’s first career portal with an approach of creating a meeting point for the employers and the job seekers where each aims at meeting their individual requirements) invites application from the competent, committed, self-motivated and enthusiastic Nepalese candidates in the capacity Reservations Executive for our client company.
One of the reputed four star Hotel based in Kathmandu.
Position: Reservations Executive
Salary: 20,000 plus (No bar for deserving candidates)
- To deal efficiently and politely with all telephone, email, internet and ‘in person enquiries.
- To ensure that all reservations are recorded following established procedures with full and clear information and that they are inputted accurately and promptly onto the system.
- To maximize revenue by converting enquiries, recognising business prospects and opportunities to upsell venue services.
- To liaise with clients and customers to coordinate corporate events whilst building rapport and creating professional relationships.
- To exercise effective listening to capture relevant information and provide a premium experience for the guest
- To ensure that all work meets company standards and is according to training given; all function paperwork must be accurate and complete, including catering requirements, guest preferences, booking supplements and payment details.
- To create daily floor sheets detailing reservations.
- To have an in-depth knowledge and understanding of the operation of the business including all food and drink menus ensuring the ability to provide a thorough response to customer enquiries.
- To undertake general administration duties.
- To be aware of your responsibilities in respect of Health and Safety at Work, following all procedures in this respect and reporting to management any hazardous situation or accident.
- Bachelors Degree in the related sector
- Minimum 2 years experience in the similar field and from hospitality background