- Company: One Heart Worldwide
- Industry: I/ NGO
- Address: House No. 496, Dhara Marga, Maharajgunj
- Full Time
- Please check vacancy details.
- M.P.H. (Masters in Public Health)
Detailed Job Description / Requirements
Position: Research Supervisor - 2
Report To: Program Officer (Innovative Activities)
One Heart World-Wide (OHW) is an International Non-Governmental Organization that has been working in the area of maternal and Neonatal health for the past ten years. One Heart World-Wide is working in 13 eastern-northern districts of Nepal. OHW works with local communities and local health service providers to develop a culturally appropriate Network of Safety around mothers and infants, by raising awareness, teaching good practices, and distributing essential equipment to ensure that mothers and infants survive delivery and the first months of life.
OHW in partnership with Medic mobile has implemented mhealth ANC care coronation pilot project in Dhading, in which sms based intervention has been used to improve maternal and neonatal health outcomes. All the data collection tools and methodology will be provided by One Heart World-Wide team.
The objective of the consultancy will be to collect data and assist in data analysis.
3. Roles and Responsibilities
- Coordinate with District Health Office, municipality, and health facilities to collect data.
- Record review of HMIS data at district level and facility level.
- Conduct in depth interviews and focus group discussions with health workers, FCHVs and mothers
- Transcribe and translate the collected data and assist in data analysis
- Handover the collected data and field report to Program Officer
4. Assignment Period
- The period of assignment will be for approximate 2 weeks starting from last week of April.
5. Candidates qualifications and skills:
- Masters in Public Health
- Experience in qualitative data collection and data handling
How to apply:
If you are interested in applying for this position, Please click the link: https://goo.gl/forms/5WEy88S5tIbOn0e23 and complete all relevant fields on the online application form then submit your application letter with recent resume by 5:00 PM, 29 April 2018.