Mon, 10 Dec 2018
About the Company
- Company: Verscend Technologies Pvt. Ltd. (f.k.a Verisk Information Technologies Pvt.Ltd.)
- Industry: Information Technology
- Address: 429 Hattisar (Saakha Center)
- Full Time
- Please check vacancy details.
- Please check vacancy details
Detailed Job Description / Requirements
Position: Research Analyst
RELEVANT EXPERIENCE & EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS
- Medical degree (MBBS or BAMS or BHMS or BDS or B.P.Th)
- Clearance of all major exams (SSC, HSC, qualifying degree) in first attempt.
- Clearance of aptitude test for analytical, quantitative, and logical reasoning skills.
- Clearance of English assessment test for both written and verbal skills.
- Practical clinical experience working in a hospital/office or nursing home strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of ICD-10 coding preferred.
PRINCIPLE PURPOSE OF JOB
- Research Analyst supports a growing client base combined with clinical and/or coding expertise with payment policy.
- The Research Analyst is a key member of the internal Research team, as well an individual contributor, and works closely with US Research Medical Directors and/or Client Medical Directors and Client Policy Managers on Medical Policy decisions.
- The Research Analyst is responsible for clinically interpreting and assessing payment policy and medical coding information/guidelines against our policy library to support maintenance of existing policy and development of new policy.
- The Research Analyst also assists in providing consultations regarding payment policy queries from the clients as well as from the internal team.
- Supports quarterly and annual updates in collaboration with the US Research Medical Directors.
- Supports the scheduled review process for global and specialty policies in collaboration with the US Research Medical Directors.
- Works diligently to meet and exceed productivity and quality benchmarks
- Takes charge of ongoing learning and development and participates in relevant training and development activities
- Collaborates well with global research team members to advance the Research agenda.
- Supports other Research related activities as assigned