- Company: Tekkon Technologies
- Industry: Information Technology
- Address: Baluwatar
- Information Technology
- Full Time
- 2+ years
- B.E. in Computer Science
Detailed Job Description / Requirements
We are looking a WordPress developer with a minimum of one year advanced WordPress development experience. The ideal candidate is someone who is knowledgeable about the most recent WordPress releases and standards. Applicants should be passionate about WordPress.
The perfect candidate meets these criteria:
- Excellent knowledge of WordPress, PHP, MySQL, CSS, HTML and jQuery.
- Expert at developing using WordPress standards.
- Good understanding of accessibility considerations and web standards.
- Experience integrating WordPress plugins.
- Intimate understanding of Custom Post Types.
- Understanding of RESTful Web Services technologies such as JSON, SOAP, and HTTP.
- Works both independently and with other developers.
- Experience drafting functional specifications.
- Experience coding WordPress themes.
- Experience using GIT for version control.
- Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time and complete tasks in a timely manner.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills .
- Ability to be a team player and grow as the needs of the business grows.
- Entrepreneurial and innovative spirit.
Your job duties will include:
- Developing and maintaining WordPress-based applications.
- Developing WordPress plugins and custom functionality.
- Working closely with internal team to understand and formulate solutions to client needs, and interacting closely with external teams of developers.
- Supporting and interacting with clients in a fast-paced environment.
- Using bug tracking, project tracking and GIT.
- A variety of other tasks involved in the development life cycle from start to finish.
- Please note: This is not a position for someone just learning how to develop in WordPress. Experienced programmers only.
- Friendly, competitive and creative working environment with foreign managers
- Competitive salary (No bar for deserving candidates)
- 5 working days in a week (9 am - 5:30 pm)
- Timely salary review and performance bonus facilities
- Access to the paid learning materials (udemy)
- Working with the latest technologies
- Lunch provided in office
- Paid leave, sick leave
- Refreshment, Recreational, team building activities
To apply, email resume and related information to: firstname.lastname@example.org