- Company: Vianet Communications Pvt. Ltd.
- Industry: Internet
- Address: Jawalakhel
- Information Technology
- NRs 0 per hour
- 1+ years
- Graduate (Bachelors)
Detailed Job Description / Requirements
The Quality Control Agent must cover the following obligations in his/her assigned role:
- Execute sample-based quality evaluation on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis by strictly employing an all-encompassing quality metrics with specific and relevant parameters for individual agent and team performance evaluation. The parameters are related to:
- Operational Efficiency
- Operational Effectiveness
- Attendance, Punctuality, and Schedule Adherence
- Adherence of Safety Protocol
- Maintenance of Customer-centric Interactions with the same
- Measurement of Defects Corresponding to the Above Parameters
- Measurement of SLA Defects
- Execute sample-based weekly spot invigilation and audit of operational/supervisory tasks of the branch’s functions
- Report a leading diagnosis of unit’s operational performance to serve as the basis for performance improvement measures.
- Investigate customer complaints and non-conformance issues
- Collect and compile statistical quality data
- Analyze data to identify areas for improvement in the quality system for department.
- Recommend and monitor corrective and preventive actions
- Conduct on-site audits to measure operational efficiency and effectiveness.
- Assign ratings and rankings to branches based on results of audit conducted on a weekly basis.
- Analytical, logical thought process and meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to translate skills and knowledge to others
Interested candidates are requested to send in your CV by mentioning the position you have applied for at firstname.lastname@example.org