- Company: JobsNepal.com Direct Recruitment Service
- Industry: Information Services
- Address: Kupondole, Lalitpur
- Full Time
- Please check vacancy details
Detailed Job Description / Requirements
Jobsnepal.com (Nepal’s first career portal with an approach of creating a meeting point for the employers and the job seekers where each aims at meeting their individual requirements) invites application from the competent, committed, self-motivated and enthusiastic Nepalese candidates in the capacity of Project/Program Assistant.
Position: Project/Program Assistant (Male)
Qualification and skills:
- Bachelors in Sociology/Rural Development/Demography/Population Studies (Masters Preferred)
- Good Nepali and English typing skills.
- Excellent skills in MS Excel and MS Powerpoint.
- Good presentation skills.
- Kathmandu based work with field visit twice a month.
- Good communication skills, responsible and punctuality.
Salary & Benefits:
- 15000/ per month (3 months provision period)
- Salary increment after provision period
- 13 months salary provided in a year
- Extra allowance provided during field visit