- Company: JobsNepal.com Direct Recruitment Service
- Industry: Information Services
- Address: Kupondole, Lalitpur
- Public Health
- 3+ years
- B.P.H. (Bachelors in Public Health)
Detailed Job Description / Requirements
Jobsnepal.com (Nepal’s first career portal with an approach of creating a meeting point for the employers and the job seekers where each aims at meeting their individual requirements) invites application from the competent, committed, self-motivated and enthusiastic Nepalese candidates in the capacity of Project Officer for our client company.
One of the reputed INGO in Kathmandu.
Position: Project Officer (Female)
- Ward no 10, 11 & 12 of Mandan Deupur Municipality and ward no 9 of Bhumlu Rural Municipality of Kavreplanchowk District.
Duration: Initially one year with a high possibility of extension 3 more years
Salary and Benefits: As per the rules and regulations of the organization.
The position is overall responsible for project management in the project area in close coordination and guidance of Project Manager.
- Take lead in the implementation of project activities at the local level
- Ability to conduct training and orientations on sexual and reproductive health and child rights
- Take a lead in drafting periodic reports collecting required periodic data, photos and case studies
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Cross-cultural awareness and sensitivity
- Ability to cooperate with stakeholders, line agencies, government authorities etc.
- Challenge bearing capacity
- Good Knowledge on computer office package
Required Education, Experiences and Social Competence:
- Bachelor’s degree in Public Health, Health Education and or in any relevant discipline, an eager candidate with a master degree can be accepted.
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in project implementation.
- Experiences in the implementation of sexual and reproductive health project will be the additional advantage.
- Commitment to working with organization minimum 1 year
- Ready and committed to working in rural areas
- Committed to stay and work in rural areas of Nepal.
- At least aware and know to the rural situation and prevailing condition of rural Nepal.
- Able and motivated for walking (hiking) in the mid-hill mountain
- Good command in English language and ability to write reports.
- Ability to express or deliver thought in a group or bigger forum.
- Good coordination interpersonal skills (need to coordinate with local government, school, teachers, students, radio stations and district level line agencies)
- Candidate must be female