- Company: Resource Management and Rural Empowerment Center (REMREC)
- Industry: I/ NGO
- Address: P O Box no: 019, Dhulikhel-2, Kavre, Nepal
- Full Time
- 5+ years
- Please check vacancy details
Detailed Job Description / Requirements
Resource Management and Rural Empowerment Center (REMREC); a national level non-governmental organization invites applications from qualified Nepali nationals to hire immediately for the following position to work in “SAMABESHI SAMUDAYA: Inclusive Communities for All in Kavrepalanchowk” (aproject implementing in Mandandeupur municipality and Bhumlu Rural Municipality of Kavre district in partnership with CBM).
Job Title: Project Manager-1 (Mandandeupur based)
Required Academic Qualification and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree (Master's Degree preferred) in management, education, disability study, social works, rural development, development studies, sociology or a comparable discipline from the recognized university with at least five years of project management experiences in inclusive health, inclusive education ,inclusive livelihood or a similar work.
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- Project management knowledge and skill.
- Good understanding on disability and inclusive development.
- Extensive knowledge on inclusive health, inclusive education, and livelihood skills.
- Good command in written and spoken English and Nepali languages;
- Ability to represent and interact independently with government, non-government and private sectors and other stakeholders relevant to the program;
- Result and target oriented with demonstrable working experience as a good team player.
- Holding the valid driving license of two wheelers.
The Detail Job Description can be downloaded from REMREC website (www.remrec.org). Interested candidates meeting above criteria are requested to send a complete CV and copies of academic, training & experience certificates with name of two referees and contact number no later than 10 April 2019. Only short-listed candidates will be called for further selection process (written test, presentation and interview).
We promote inclusion across gender, caste, ethnicity, Dalits and disability where the persons with disabilities & their families are highly encouraged to apply.
An undue influence will automatically lead to disqualification of the application.
P O Box no: 019, Dhulikhel-7, Kavrepalanchok, Province 3, Nepal.