- Company: NGO Federation of Nepal
- Industry: Non Governmental Organization (NGO)
- Address: Kathmandu
- Full Time
- 2+ years
- Please check vacancy details
Detailed Job Description / Requirements
A reputed non-governmental campaign based organization , working for protecting and promoting autonomy of NGOs, human rights, democratic governance, social justice and pro-poor development is seeking applications from highly motivated, dynamic and result oriented individuals based at Kathmandu, Nepal. The organization invites applications from qualified and experience Nepali individuals for below mentioned positions.
1. Position: Project Coordinator – 2 (Kathmandu based)
- Take lead role in effective implementation of the organizational activities.
- Prepare the work plan for the effective implementation of the project and obtain approval with Executive Director prior sending to project partner and board.
- Coordinate with internal and external relevant stakeholders including donor for the effective implementation of the project activities.
- Collect information and prepare periodic project progress reports to be submitted to donor/s and different stakeholders as required.
- Manage, supervise all staff under the project in the central office
- Coordinate with national, provincials and districts committees including partners for campaign and advocacy.
- Schedule and organize orientation, meetings, workshop, dialogue and maintain its reports
- Coordinatemanage good and interpersonal relationship with relevant government agencies, non-governmental organizations and individuals for the effective implementation of the project activities.
- Regular monitor the project in terms of their program a work progress, reporting both program and financial matter.
- Coordinate with the board, executive director and staff of the organization for administrative and financial matters.
- Perform other relevant tasks/assignments requested by Executive Director.
- Minimum education qualification- Master's degree in Social Sciences, Development Studies or other related discipline with 2 years of experience in similar position or Bachelors' degree in Law with 5 years of experiences in similar position.
- Well acquainted with the legal and policy frameworks of the government for Civil Society Organization’s (CSOs) in Nepal
- Knowledge on activities and ways of functioning to support and facilitate CSOs.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, negotiation and facilitation skills
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills and fluency in Nepali and English
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Package - Excel, Word, PowerPoint. Knowledge of photo/video editing software will be an added advantage.
Application procedures: Qualified and interested individuals can send a letter of interest, updated CV with PP size photo and contact details with two referees to email@example.com within 1 Kartik 2076 (October 18, 2019) 5:00 PM Nepali Time. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further screening process. Telephone enquiries will not be entertained.