Project Coordinator : Detail
- Company: Mahila Atma Nirbharata Kendra
- Industry: Non Governmental Organization (NGO)
- Address: Melamchi Municipality-11,Sindhupalchok
- Full Time
- 3+ years
- Post Graduate / Masters in related field.
Detailed Job Description / Requirements
Mahila Atma Nirbharata Kendra (MANK) a Nepalese NGO is implementing "Nepal Earthquake Recovery Program’’ - project in Sindhupalchok District in Partnership with OXFAM.MANK works on WASH, Livelihood, Shelter/Infrastructure, Gender and Protection. MANK invites application from qualified and experienced Nepali citizens for the following position:
Project Coordinator (PC)-1
Organization :MahilaAtmanirbharata Kendra (MANK)
Category : Project Coordinator
Posted Date : 16 May 2018
Job Type : Full Time
Job Level : Mid
Salary : Salary and benefits for the above post are as per organization rule.
Experience : Comprehensive knowledge and a minimum of 3 years of working experience in Development sector in related field and post
Educational : Masters Degree
Apply Before : 25 May 2018
- Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills in both English and Nepali.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Knowledge of HR, Finance and administrative procedures.
- Ability to work on tight deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Exposure to monitoring and evaluation required; involvement in internal project monitoring and evaluation preferred.
- Maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules, work hours, budgets and expenditures.
- Coordination with thematic team(WASH, Housing/Infrastructure, Livelihood, Gender and MEAL)
- Organizing, attending and participating in stakeholder meetings.
- Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
- Preparing necessary presentation materials for meetings.
- Ensuring project deadlines are met.
- Determining project changes.
- Providing administrative support as needed.
- Undertaking project tasks as required.
- Developing project strategies.
- Ensuring projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project.
- Assess project risks and issues and provide solutions where applicable.
- Co-ordination with stakeholders.
- Support to programs staffs to ensure better implementation of program.
- Provide process or technical support for evaluations and performance management and monitoring sub-tasks, as assigned.
- Support project planning, close-out, extension, and follow-on work.
Interested Nepalese citizens meeting the above criteria are requested to send application with updated CV, Photocopy of testimonials and other required document and photo to email@example.com or directly hand delivery to MANK head office Melamchi Municipality -11, Sindhupalchok (Melamchi) by 25th May 2018.
Minimum 2 reference and hisher contact details is necessary. Only short listed candidate will be called for the further selection process (es).
MANK is an equal opportunity provider; we encourage applying by the women, dalits, marginalized people and People with disabilities. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the further process. Women and candidates from marginalized castes and ethnic groups are encouraged to apply.