- Company: Purnaa Enterprises
- Industry: Manufacturing
- Address: Bhaisepati
- Product Management
- NRs 25000 - 55000 per month (Based on work experience)
- Full Time
- 1+ years
- Graduate (Bachelors)
Detailed Job Description / Requirements
Management of Purnaa projects: coordinating between clients and Purnaa’s different departments; sourcing, production, quality control, accounting, and shipping teams to ensure timely and correct fulfillment of projects.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
1. Oversee specific orders from the start of production to shipping and ensure timely, efficient, and correct fulfillment
- Be available to all Purnaa departments to clarify details and support smooth workflow
2. Facilitate communications among different teams (sales, sourcing, production, QC, shipping, accounting) to prepare for and coordinate timely and correct fulfillment
- Coordinate with production manager for scheduling and pricing of customer’s products
- Coordinate with accounting and shipping to ensure timely and correct invoicing and fulfillment
- Coordinate with quality control to ensure quality inspection criteria reflects customer desires and analyze product faults
- Coordinate with sourcing to ensure availability of materials to meet customer requirements
- Coordinate with the sales team to ensure seamless hand-off of new projects from sales to project-management, and back to sales for follow-up.
- Attend meetings to represent customer, and coordinate project details
3. Track project details through Google-Spreadsheet & other methods to include compiling relevant customer information, shipping information, order quantity, colors, sizes, materials, tags, labels, etc.
4. Ensure professional and timely communications with customer to
- Collect tech specifications and ensure all necessary information is documented for completing an order in production
- Keep customer informed about status of an order and offer good customer service
- Advise customers on timing, suitable materials, design modifications, and costing
- Demonstrated experience managing people and complex projects
- Excellent English language oral and written communication and cross-cultural communication
- Highly organized and attentive to detail
- Excellent computer skills (e-mail, Skype, Word, Excel and others)
- Self-directed and able to work well with others to get things done
- Ability to prioritize among many concurrent projects
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Monday – Friday, 8:30am – 5: 30pm. Overtime may be necessary to meet deadlines.