- Company: Population, Health & Development Group
- Industry: Non Governmental Organization (NGO)
- Address: Indraeni, Sanepa, Lalitpur - 3
- Administrative / Management
- Full Time
- Please check vacancy details.
- Please check vacancy details
Detailed Job Description / Requirements
PHD GROUP Nepal, a national sexual and reproductive health organization, seeks applications from qualified Nepali citizens for the following full time positions.
Under the technical supervision and monitoring of the Team Leader, Project Assistant will be responsible for assisting the Team Leader and Admin / Logistics Officer in overall planning, implementation, administering, monitoring, and preparing reports of the project. S/he will also provide inputs for strategic planning and review of the project if required. The position is based in Kathmandu.
The Project Assistant will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Assist Team Leader and Field / Logistics Officer in implementing all activities within the agreed work plan of the PHD Group/SAAF Project
- Collaborate with colleagues at PHD Group ensuring to update them on project activities
- Collaborate with, and provide regular updates to SAAF Office
- Undertake on-going project documentation (process and outcomes), monitoring and evaluation
- Prepare narrative progress report, project update, meeting minutes, briefing notes, presentation etc. for documentation and submission to SAAF Office
- Assist in carrying out research, evaluation and review works as planned in the project
- Provide technical assistance to district chapters for implementation of project activities
- Establish data bank of the project in consultation with Team Leader
- Assist Team Leader to explore/ generate additional resources for the concerned project as and when needed.
- Other tasks as are deemed necessary and as directed by Team Leader.
- At least first year of Bachelor in Public Health completed.
- Good understanding of SRH issues and relevant policy, national laws, regulations and issues related to reproductive health, abortion, family planning, HIV/AIDS etc.
- Record, Manage and maintain proper storage of files, folders and documents.
- Provide administrative assistance in typing, editing and printing of documents.
- Supporting the Team Leader in the preparation of quarterly and six monthly project reports
- Possess sound report writing and analytical skills
- Good Knowledge of computerized systems- MS office (word Processing, Excel, Access, PowerPoint), internet and email
- Fluency in Nepali and English in both written and spoken forms
To Apply: Qualified candidates are invited to apply via email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 17 hours, 16 August 2018. Please include application letter, recent CV and copies of academic and work experience. Only shortlisted candidates will be informed. Documentary evidences of qualifications and experience shall be sought from short listed candidates. PHD Group reserves the right to reject any application without assigning any reason whatsoever. Canvassing at any stage of the process will lead to automatic disqualification.