- Company: Tuki Association Sunkoshi
- Industry: I/ NGO
- Address: Sindhupalchok
- 2+ years
- B. Ed. (Education)
Detailed Job Description / Requirements
Tuki Association Sunkoshi is a non- governmental local organization working in Sindhupalchok district since 26 years in the field of Education, Health & nutrition, Disaster response, Reconstruction, Shelter, Livelihood, SHUSASAN, Social protection and infrastructure development in collaboration with different partner organizations.
It has been implementing several programs coordinating and co-partnering with different partner organizations. Education for Hope is one of the programs implemented by Tuki. This project focuses in education and is being funded by Child Fund Japan. At present, this project needs qualified and experienced Nepali Citizen for the following position.
Vacancy number : 02-2075/076
Position and required number :Project Officer - 1
- Effective management and supervision of Assistant Project Officers in the implementation of the project activities.
- Participate in the development and prepare draft annual and monthly work plans for the project.
- Implement project activities according to the Annual Implementation plan.
- Establish and develop strong and effective relationships with local stakeholders especially schools, communities, children as well as key district government officials and non-government organizations.
- Review, update,and implement an effective monitoring and evaluation system for the project.
- Actively participate in program evaluation including baseline studies and annual program evaluations.
- Support the preparation of donor service requirement of the sponsorship project including regular interaction with sponsored children.
- Prepare project reports and submit timely according to schedule
- Support Project Coordinator in need.
- Perform other duties assigned by line manager
Required minimum qualification and experiences
- Bachelor Degree in Education, Social Science or in Social Development/Education related stream. (Master degree preferred)
- Strong command of English and Nepali language both in written and verbal communication.
- More than 2 years work experience in similar or higher position's role is required.
- Experience in operating computer (Microsoft Office - Word, Excel & PowerPoint) and email/internet.
- Candidate having work experience in I/NGOs and/or child sponsorship program will be an advantage.
- Candidate having two wheeler driving license will also be an added value.
Interested candidates meeting above criteria are requested to submit application along with recently updated CV, copies of testimonials, experiences, training, and citizenship certificate, and two referees to Tuki Association Sunkoshi Thumpakhar. Candidate wishing to apply through email can submit their application to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 9 August 2018 by 4:00 pm. Only short listed candidates will invited for written test and interview.
Female, Dalit, Janajati candidates are highly encouraged to apply.