Only short listed candidates will be contacted for the further process of recruitment.
You can also call us during business hours at 01-5547709 / 5547710 (Sunday-Friday)
OR you can visit our office at Kandevsthan, Kupondole , Lalitpur
JobsNepal.com reserves the right to accept or reject any or all applications without assigning any reason.
- Company: JobsNepal.com Direct Recruitment Service
- Industry: Information Technology
- Address: Kandeuta Than, Lalitpur
- Business Development
- Full Time
- 1+ years
- Graduate (Bachelors)
Detailed Job Description / Requirements
Jobsnepal.com (Nepal’s first career portal with an approach of creating a meeting point for the employers and the job seekers where each aims at meeting their individual requirements) invites application from the experienced, competent, committed, self-motivated and enthusiastic Nepalese candidates in the capacity of Product Manager for one of our clients.
A reputed Group of Companies based in Kathmandu
Job Position: Product Manager - 02
- Driving sales staffs for sales and promotion.
- Lead the staffs and encourage maximum performance and dedication.
- Conduct meeting through visitation to corporate clients and dealers.
- Welcome and address the customers, dealers and clients complain.
- Participate in growth activities to support overall business objectives and plans.
- Prepare daily reports, planning and necessary documents required for the Operation Head of Sales.
- Design a new target for the brand and other devices for dealers in order to achieve the sales target.
- Reviews of a promotional scheme as per product needs for achieving the yearly target.
- Prepare the sales plan monthly, quarterly and yearly report
- Prepare all the detail necessary documents and reports required by the Operation Head of Sales.
- Product branding and planning.
- Tender and quotation preparation as well as follow up for the further process if necessary.
- Promote products to develop new business.
- Handling customer query and if necessary forward to account management.
- Follow up clients and maintain corporate PR.
- Making calls to new clients about business and business appointment.
- At least a year experience in related field.
- Graduate. Masters degree holder preferred.
- Should be very dynamic, smart and self-motivated.
- Should have good communication skills both in Nepali and English.
- Should have leadership quality.
Salary: Rs. 20,000 per month (negotiable) plus fuel reimbursement
Extra Benefits and Terms:
Provident fund, Insurance facilities, salary increment, employee loan, salary pre-payment facilities, etc after the completion of 1 year ( The candidate must give 2 years work commitment)