- Company: Ambarkaar Software Pvt. Ltd.
- Industry: Computer Software
- Address: Bhakundol
- Information Technology
- Full Time
- Please check vacancy details.
- Please check vacancy details
Detailed Job Description / Requirements
Ambarkaar Software Pvt. Ltd (a.k.aComplianceQuest – Asia) is a subsidiary company of ComplianceQuest (). We streamline quality, compliance, content and collaboration management workflows and globally-based supply chain networks, using the world’s most proven enterprise cloud platform from Salesforce. We accelerate manufacturers and distributors to accomplishing their most challenging quality, compliance and supplier management goals.
We are looking for self-driven, motivated and result oriented professionals, who are willing to learn latest trends in technologies to be part of our growing team.
POSITION: Software Engineer - Quality
NUMBER OF OPENINGS:2
- Analyzing and Understanding Business, Functional Requirements and Technical Documents
- Preparing Test Artifacts - Test plans and test cases based on specs and product knowledge.
- Executing test cases/test scripts on various labels like system test, Regression test, Smoke test.
- Performing reviews of test cases and scripts written by peers
- Defect reporting and Defect Tracking
- Environment configuration.
- Communicating with the Client and PMs.
- Documentation (Installation Manuals/User Manuals)
- Perform manual tests and automation tests using Selenium 2.0
- Write automation test scripts (Selenium WebDriver/2.0/ROBOT Framework)
- Mentoring juniors.
- Motivation to learn and explore.
- Desire to expand skill sets.
- Good command in English. Should have the ability to understand the product requirements.
- The candidate should be very focused & committed to achieve goals.
- Should be a good team player.
- Should be ready to extent working hours to meet project deadlines.
- A keen eye for detail & a knack to identify issues.
- Think as an end user to test the product.
- Should suggest ideas to improve the product.
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent degree in Computer related studies.
- Medical and accident insurance
- 12 Days PTO
- 12 Days Govt Holidays
- 5 Days Sick Leave per year
- 1 day leave as per personal belief
- Festival allowance
- Communication Allowance
- Yearly salary revision based on performance
- Team building activities
- Provident fund scheme*
Only candidates under serious consideration for a vacant position will be contacted for the selection.