- Company: Javra Software Nepal Pvt. Ltd.
- Industry: Computer Software
- Address: Kumaripati, Lalitpur
- Administrative / Management
- Full Time
- 2+ years
- Please check details below.
Detailed Job Description / Requirements
Operations Assistant is responsible for smooth function of Office Management and day to day administration. He/She will also support in procurement of office materials and maintain stock.
Role and Responsibilities:
Your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Assist in Office management and day-to-day administration.
- Support on procurement of office materials/ equipment preparing purchase requisition, collecting quotation and compiling them with adequate documentation.
- Assist in Inventory Management and maintain proper recording system.
- Assist operation team to conduct physical verification of assets.
- Support on filing of administrative files.
- Maintain office supplies by checking stock to determine inventory levels, anticipating requirements, placing orders, verifying receipt and properly stocking delivered items.
- Ensure the day to day activities of the office are running smoothly and effectively.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s in management with 2 years’ experience in related field.
- Fluency in both written and spoken English and Nepali.
- Training in secretarial practices would be added advantage.
What we offer:
Javra Nepal is looking for candidates who are loyal and plan to make a long term commitment. In return for your loyalty we offer:
Perks and Discount
- Attractive Salary
- Provident Fund
- Monthly Mobile Phone allowance
- Daily Transportation Allowance
- Daily Lunch Allowance
- International Travel Opportunities
- Dashain Bonus
- 5 working days a week
Professional Support and recognition
- Rewards to the Employee of the month
- Rewards to best performers of the quarter
- Rewards to the Employee of the year
- Annual performance review
- Internal and External learning and training
- On-going Career Development
Insurance and Health
- Medical Insurance
- Accidental and Death Insurance
- Family and Parenting
- Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Flexible working hours
- Unpaid extended leave
- Monthly Child Allowance
- Medical Insurance of Spouse & Children
Vacation and social event
- Paid Annual Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Compensatory Leave
- Monthly Javra Assembly
- Gym Subscription
How to Apply:
To apply for this position, please submit your resume for respective position in https://javra.com/careers/ before closing date.