Only short listed candidates will be contacted for the further process of recruitment.
You can also call us during business hours at 01-5547709 / 5547710 (Sunday-Friday)
OR you can visit our office at Kandevsthan, Kupondole , Lalitpur
JobsNepal.com reserves the right to accept or reject any or all applications without assigning any reason.
- Company: JobsNepal.com Direct Recruitment Service
- Industry: Information Technology
- Address: Kandeuta Than, Lalitpur
- Administrative / Management
- Full Time
- 3+ years
- Graduate (Bachelors)
Detailed Job Description / Requirements
Jobsnepal.com (Nepal’s first career portal with an approach of creating a meeting point for the employers and the job seekers where each aims at meeting their individual requirements) invites application from the competent, committed, self-motivated and enthusiastic Nepalese candidates in the capacity of Operation and Administration Manager (Male) for our client company.
Position: Operation and Administration Manager (Male)
Working Hour: 10 AM to 7 PM (6 days a week)
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Personal Transport (Two wheeler with license)
- Should be bachelor degree holder (Maters Preferred)
- Sound Knowledge of Accounting Software
- Willing to work off hours when needed.
Experience: 3-5 Years +
Salary: Rs. 30,000/- to Rs. 35,000 (Monthly)
Age: Around 35
- Follow rules and regulations set by the company.
- Should be responsible for the overall operation of the company.
- Administrative responsibility of the company.
- Tax Accounts and Financial Accounting- Maintain up to date records.
- Facilitate all banking tasks.
- Monitor, maintain and approve entries of books of accounts of the company.
- Purchases and LC Documents.
- Overall Sales Promotions and Achieve Sales Target.
- Motive all Staffs.
- Credit Control and Credit collection.
- Control expenses of all branches and or outlets.
- Human Resource Management
- Management of the staffs of the company.
- Motivating staffs and encouraging them towards the company goal.
- Managing disputes among the staffs and reporting it to the superiors.
- Approve leave and OT of the staffs.
- Support and guide all showrooms and warehouses.
- Working together with the management.
- Take overall responsibility of the company
- Provision of Provident Fund
- Dashain bonus after 6 months
- Attractive incentives