Only short listed candidates will be contacted for the further process of recruitment.
You can also call us during business hours at 01-5547709 / 5547710 (Sunday-Friday)
OR you can visit our office at Kandevsthan, Kupondole , Lalitpur
JobsNepal.com reserves the right to accept or reject any or all applications without assigning any reason.
- Company: JobsNepal.com Direct Recruitment Service
- Industry: Information Technology
- Address: Kandeuta Than, Lalitpur
- Business Development
- Full Time
- 7+ years
- Graduate (Bachelors)
Detailed Job Description / Requirements
Jobsnepal.com (Nepal’s first career portal with an approach of creating a meeting point for the employers and the job seekers where each aims at meeting their individual requirements) invites application from the competent, committed, self-motivated and enthusiastic Nepalese candidates in the capacity of National Sales Manager for our client company.
Post: National Sales Manager- (Sanitaryware, Water Pumps, Power Tools and Hardware)
Qualification: Bachelors Degree in Commerce/Management/Marketing or a related field required.
- 7-8 yrs. + years of experience in Sales in a Pvt. Ltd Company. (Preferably Trading company). Experience in the Similar field like sanitary ware, water pumps, power tools or hardware will be given priority.
- Positive attitude & desire to exceed expectations
- Proficiency with email & MS Office applications especially MS Word and MS Excel for efficient reporting to management.
- Ability to work cooperatively with all levels of employees, management & external parties to maximize sales performance.
- Matured and preferably married of age 33 + willing to settle / already settled in Kathmandu with no intentions to relocate outside Kathmandu or abroad in the future.
- Managing Key sales accounts and selling goods and ensuring timely payment collection on telephone and field visits.
- Experience supervising and managing a professional team of salesmen and collection team.
- Strong effective communicator.
- Highly developed, demonstrated teamwork skills.
- Ability to coordinate the efforts of a large team of diverse creative employees and also develop and grow the team with fresh sales recruits.
- Demonstrated ability to increase productivity and continuously improve methods, approaches, and departmental contribution. Commitment to continuous learning.
- Demonstrated effectiveness in holding conversations with customers, customer evangelism, and customer-focused product development and outreach.
- Demonstrated ability to see the big picture and provide useful advice and input across the company.
- Ability to lead in an environment of constant change.
- Experience working in a flexible, employee empowering work environment. Structured or large company experience will not work here.
- Familiarity and skill with the tools of the trade in sales and marketing including PR, written communication, market research, Microsoft software suite of products are a PLUS.
- Experience managing external PR and communication among related stakeholders
The selected sales manager must be able to perform effectively in each of these areas:
- Researching and evaluating new product opportunities, demand for potential products, and customer needs and insights.
- Overall sales strategy and execution of plans for the existing products.
- Working with product development teams to manage new product development.
- Managing launch campaigns for new products.
- Managing distribution channels for products.
- Ensuring effective, branded marketing communications including the company website, print communication, and advertising which will help to increase the sales.
- Managing media and marketing staff and external PR agencies.
- Analysis of the effectiveness of all sales and marketing efforts.
- Must have leadership qualities to manage a team
- Motivating the sales team from time to time and training the team to do their work efficiently and responsibly.
- Must be willing to stay and grow with the company with a long-term view.
Soft Skills- The Most Important Skills
- Must be respectful to his seniors and management.
- Must possess leadership skills and lead by example and must treat his subordinates and fellow colleagues with compassion and kindness.
- Must be truthful and honest.
- Must be willing to work overtime depending on the work pressure.
- Must give his opinions to the management for the growth of the organization and must suggest ways to improve the current ways of operations.
- Must be loyal to the company and help the company to realize its long-term vision and goals
Other specific requirements:
- Candidate should have valid two wheeler driving license and preferably his own two-wheelers to commute from his home to office.
- Must be hard working and self-motivated.
- Must take complete ownership of the work assigned to him and his sales team
- Must submit periodic and accurate reports to the management indicating the sales performance of the company
- Must be honest in dealing with cash
- Must be willing to travel and develop distributors/dealers across Nepal and also continuously manage their sales and collection.
- Must be effective and tight in the collection and should ensure timely collection of the debtors within the time frame specified by the company.
Salary: Negotiable (depending on the competency and the work experience of the candidate )