Sun, 24 Feb 2019
Please note the application procedure mentioned above and apply accordingly.
About the Company
- Company: Zitacomp Pvt. Ltd.
- Industry: Computer Software
- Address: New Plaza
- Computer - Programming
- Full / Part Time
- 1+ years
- Bachelors in Computer Science
Detailed Job Description / Requirements
- Responsible for full development life cycle of customer applications, including consultation, design, development, testing, deployment, support, documentation and bug fixing roles
- Develop web-based solutions and perform a full range of system and server operations requiring knowledge of operating systems and scripting
- Diagnose server problems and employ preventive measures to maintain high availability servers
- Plan, research, develop logic, code, test and deploy several Web projects with minimal assistance and be capable of building a PHP web application from the ground up, as well as modify and build on existing code
- Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks such as Codeigniter, Laravel, etc .
- Understanding the fully synchronous behavior of PHP
- Understanding of MVC design patterns
- Knowledge of object oriented PHP programming
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance
- Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Excellent communication and project planning skills, highly organized, ability to complete high level projects with little supervision
- Analytical and creative problem solving skills
- Should possess excellent organizational, team building skills and is expected to manage projects and maintain a codebase
- Must have positive attitude, willingness to learn and grow as well as coach others
- Must have knowledge of best practices, new technologies and general industry trends
Please apply with your latest updated CV and send directly to email@example.com with the position title in the subject line.