- Company: Susankya Tech Pvt. Ltd.
- Industry: Computer Software
- Address: Kupondole
- Full Time
- 1+ years
- Graduate (Bachelors)
Detailed Job Description / Requirements
Susankya Tech Pvt. Ltd. is seeking highly energetic and passionate individual for the position of Marketing Officer to join its growing team.
The candidate must be able to easily grasp the concepts of software development, interact with clients and people on regular basis and manage marketing and clients relations. The candidate must have good understanding of computer system and basic usage of it. The candidate must be an excellent speaker and must have great communicative skills. The candidate should be able to deal with external office activities related to clients and marketing on a daily basis. The candidate should also focus mainly on bringing in new projects, opportunities and clients to the company.
- Contribute in the implementation of marketing strategies
- Interact with potential clients and customers
- Follow-up activities with clients at their premises
- Support the marketing manager in overseeing the department’s operations
- Organize and attend marketing activities or events to raise brand awareness
- Conduct market research to identify opportunities for promotion and growth
- Creating and developing new innovative ways to communicate the company message to their existing customers.
- Contributing to the annual sales and marketing plan.
- Thorough understanding of computer system, software development and marketing
- 1 year of experience at minimum
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Computer Science or related field
- Basic knowledge of IT and Software
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Creativity and commercial awareness
- A team player with a customer-oriented approach
- Proven experience as marketing officer or similar role
- Ideally a degree in marketing although not essential.
Salary will be based on the experience.
Candidates with personal two-wheeler and valid driving license will be preferred.
Send your application to email@example.com