Only short listed candidates will be contacted for the further process of recruitment.
You can also call us during business hours at 01-5547709 / 5547710 (Sunday-Friday)
OR you can visit our office at Kandevsthan, Kupondole , Lalitpur
JobsNepal.com reserves the right to accept or reject any or all applications without assigning any reason.
- Company: JobsNepal.com Direct Recruitment Service
- Industry: Information Technology
- Address: Kandeuta Than, Lalitpur
- Full Time
- Please check details below.
- Post Graduate / Masters in related field.
Detailed Job Description / Requirements
Jobsnepal.com (Nepal’s first career portal with an approach of creating a meeting point for the employers and the job seekers where each aims at meeting their individual requirements) invites application from the competent, committed, self-motivated and enthusiastic Nepalese candidates in the capacity of Marketing Manager (Strategist) for our client company.
Position: Marketing Manager (Strategist)
Salary: Nrs. 50,000 + negotiable based on the qualification / experience and expertise (Nrs 1 lakh salary package)
- Master degree or above in marketing or relevant degree
- Solid trackable prior experience in marketing is required
- Excellent English language ability
- Excellent in using Microsoft office products
- Excellent Public Relation skills
- Outstanding presentation skill and outgoing personality
- Have or can make good relationship with Higher Secondary schools or university and their teachers
- Form and implement marketing strategy for the entire organisation
- Coordinate with other senior managers
- Supervise staffs
- Conduct seminars / exhibitions
Bonus: 1 Months Salary / negotiable based on English Language ability, experience and other
Staff Welfare Fund: All staffs will have access to Staff Welfare fund under organisational rules and regulations
Note: Candidates who do not meet above requirements but have demonstrated confidence, ability and skills to be able to attract students wanting to study in Australia are encouraged to apply