- Company: JobsNepal.com Direct Recruitment Service
- Industry: Information Services
- Address: Kupondole, Lalitpur
- Full Time
- 5+ years
- MBA / MBM
Detailed Job Description / Requirements
Jobsnepal.com (Nepal’s first career portal with an approach of creating a meeting point for the employers and the job seekers where each aims at meeting their individual requirements) invites application from the experienced, competent, committed, self-motivated and enthusiastic Nepalese candidates in the capacity of Marketing Head/Manager for one of our clients.
A MULTINATIONAL company based in Kathmandu.
Position: Marketing Head/ Manager
Salary: Negotiable (As per International Standard)
- MBA in Sales & Marketing or equivalent qualification
- Minimum of 10 years and above of professional experience or relevant experience in FMCG, Financial Institutions or Hospitality, etc.
- Minimum of 5 years and above of management experience as Head of the Marketing Department in a reputed organization.
- Demonstrated capacity for developing industry leading marketing strategies/campaigns in brand building, brand promotion and an advertising environment
- Deep knowledge of the advertising/marketing industries in Nepal
- Strong decision-making skills with successful experience influencing and leading cross-functional teams
- Drive the creation of world-class marketing strategy and marketing products across the market.
- Create innovative content that can be used by sales teams to generate new business, educate clients/partners on new products/features and engage clients/partners on innovative ways to drive awareness/sales via new marketing techniques
- Work closely with cross-functional counterparts to ensure cohesion and scalability for advertising messaging, campaigns and product launches
- Develop scalable ways to use data and metrics to drive growth and sales for the product and services
- Create and execute a strategy for events, sponsorships and speaking opportunities transforming digital financial industry presence in the Market.
- Manage and lead a team and inspire the team to create innovative ideas and initiatives to drive the business from marketing perspective.