- Company: Zegal
- Industry: Information Technology
- Address: Lalitpur
- Full Time
- Please check vacancy details.
- Please check vacancy details
Detailed Job Description / Requirements
Title: Legal Document Executive (x2 - Nepal office)
We are looking for a Legal Document Executive to join our fast-growing Nepal Content team. You will be based in our Kathmandu office, part of a global Content team, with colleagues in Singapore, and Hong Kong, dedicated to ensuring that the Zegal user experience is unbeatable. You should be very comfortable in a tech startup environment, have a keen eye for detail, with a very high standard of written English.
As a Legal Document Executive, your responsibilities will include entering legal content in our App and maintaining accurate records of valuable legal information. Ideally, you should be comfortable with technology, Google sheets, and data skills, like fast typing with an eye for detail and familiarity with spreadsheets. Training will be provided.
- Automate legal documents into our App
- Creating and updating spreadsheets as part of the legal contract automation process without mistakes and sort and organize excel sheet after entering data to ensure it is not lost.
- Type in data provided directly from customers
- Verify data by comparing it to source documents
- Retrieve data from the database or electronic files as requested
- Perform regular backups to ensure data preservation
- Any data entry experience is good.
- Eager to learn new technology systems
- Detail-oriented and organised, can work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent knowledge of word processing tools and spreadsheets (Google, Office Word, Excel etc.)
- Very good written English is a must.
- Being a law graduate is a plus but not necessary.
- People with a background in IT can also apply.
Working Days - 5 days a week (9 am to 6 pm)
Benefits: To be given as per company rules.
Compensation: Compensation will be very competitive with market