- Company: Tekvortex Pvt. Ltd.
- Industry: Information Technology
- Address: Pulchowk
- Computer - Programming
- Full Time
- 5+ years
- B.E. in Computer Science
Detailed Job Description / Requirements
The opening presents an opportunity to skilled .NET developers to be part of our expert team managing the Research and Development of leading enterprise products and services globally. S/he must be a self-starter who can work independently with minimal supervision.
The incumbent is expected to be a hard core C#.NET developer with ability to undertake these responsibilities:
- Analyze technical requirements and convert them to work products following the client's coding and quality standards.
- Develop and code enterprise, multi-tiered web and client server applications based on product specifications.
- Support business process automation through technology solutions.
- Participate in the establishment of application standards and serves as an evangelist for best practices in software development.
- Collaborate with the subject-matter-experts (SMEs), tech leads and architects (when appropriate) to develop an optimal solution architecture.
- Complete projects/tasks on timely basis, according to commitments made to stakeholders and management.
- Proactively update stakeholders, leadership and project team members through open, courteous and helpful communication.
- Report project/task status to the appropriate Application Development Manager on a weekly basis.
Experience and Skills
- Minimum 5 years of professional software development experience with 3+ years of recent experience in C#.NET preferably with SQL Server as the backend.
- Strong coding skills with ability to write production ready code quickly with minimum assistance.
- Experience of having worked at Team Lead position and prior involvement in development of Enterprise Application(s) will be a bonus.
- Must be an effective communicator, balancing business goals with engineering goals.
- Responsible, quick learner, innovative.
- Ability to mentor development staffs while implementing best practices and improving the development processes.
- Creative/innovative: propose system improvements and offer alternative solutions to the different problems that may appear and proactively seek solutions to improve processes and applications.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, and documentation skills.
- Willingness to work in flexible hours overlapping with US office hours.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to work and coordinate amicably with team members and management.
- Sound knowledge of Object Oriented Design and development concepts
- Excellent knowledge of C#, .Net Framework , ASP.NET (MVC), Entity Framework, Visual Studio
- Proficiency with Web Services and Web Technologies
- Proficiency with continuous integration tools and techniques
- Very good knowledge of SQL Server 2008
- Very good knowledge of OOP and OOD, design patterns, n-tier applications, distributed applications, SOA
- Experience with DevExpress and XAF framework will be a bonus
- Ability to work with large codebase using version control tools like SVN, GIT
We Offer -
- We offer you an excellent compensation package and interesting benefits at level of your talents and results.
- A highly organized and process-oriented approach of development and continuous learning opportunities.
- A friendly working environment with opportunities to impact the company with your ideas and involvment.
- A professional, challenging environment as part of a world class talented team.
- Tremendous opportunity for growth and advancement.
* Candidates with a different field of education but having required professional experience may also apply.