- Company: Susankya Tech Pvt. Ltd.
- Industry: Computer Software
- Address: Kupondole
- Computer - Web Development
- Full Time
- 1+ years
- Graduate (Bachelors)
Detailed Job Description / Requirements
Susankya Tech Pvt. Ltd. is seeking an experienced Laravel Developer to work with our team in Kupondole, Lalitpur (Opp. to Hotel Himalaya).
Back-end Framework (Must have strong knowledge): Laravel
Front-end Framework (Must be familiar/ or able to learn): VueJS
The Laravel Developer must be able to create server-side programs that are scalable, production-ready and highly available. The candidate must be able to develop RESTful APIs with authentication, authorization and other technologies embedded in Laravel Framework.
This position requires the applicant to be a self-starter, who is self-directed, personable, an excellent communicator, and can work independently and as a member of a team. This individual must be able to take ownership of tasks assigned and work within the scope of project assignments, while meeting expected deadlines and communicating progress to team members, their manager, and key project stakeholders.
- Design, develop, evaluate, enhance, test, and maintain server-side programs in Laravel/PHP
- Analyze business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- Assist in project planning.
- Perform other related tasks as needed.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- (MUST) Excellent skills and experience of any of the Laravel Framework
- (MUST) Ability to build RESTful APIs
- (MUST) Ability to design web-pages in CSS
- Ability to code in VueJS and ability to learn if not already familiar with it
- (MUST) Strong knowledge of MySQL and NoSQL
- Strong knowledge of web development principles, platforms, and best practices
- Ability to build and scale highly-secure server-side programs with authorization and authentication techniques
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills.
- Self-directed with the ability to handle a wide variety of tasks with minimal supervision.
- Ability to communicate effectively with individuals and teams.
- Must have a minimum of 1 year of similar work experience in Laravel.
- Working experience as a Web Developer
- Experience in coding in aforementioned frameworks.
- Please keep in mind that WE'RE LOOKING FOR DEVELOPERS WHO'RE HIGHLY SKILLED IN DEVELOPING PRODUCTION-READY SERVER-SIDE PROGRAMS THAT FUNCTION WITH RESTFUL API.
Salary will be provided according to experience, therefore candidates with higher experience records are also encouraged to apply.
Please email your CV to email@example.com