- Company: Hilly Region Development Campaign (HRDC), Jajarkot
- Industry: I/ NGO
- Address: Bherimalika Municipality-3, Jajarkot
- Full Time
- 1+ years
- Please check vacancy details
- Mid-Western Region
Detailed Job Description / Requirements
Hilly Region Development Campaign (HRDC), Jajarkot is a non-profit making; non-religious, non-political and non-governmental organization.The main working area of this organization is mid-western development region of Nepal with the possibility of extension all over the country. The major guiding principles of this organization are equity, quality services, good governance, transparency, inclusion and justice. Working as sustainable development facilitator and advocates are the major thrusts of this organization.
Hilly Region Development Campaign (HRDC), Jajarkot has been implementing the PAHAL Program, funded by the US Agency for International Development's Office of Food for Peace (FfP), is a five-year program that seeks to strengthen livelihoods, improve nutritional status and increase the capacity of vulnerable households to mitigate, adapt to and recover from shocks and stresses in communitieswith deep poverty and high rates of malnutrition in critical zones of the Jajarkot district like other PAHAL working districts of Nepal.
HRDC Jajarkot invites applications from the interested and eligible candidates (Nepali Citizens only) who are reliable, accountable, have the ability to deliver results with the highest level of integrity for the following positions;
POSITION: Junior MEL Assistant -One (1)
LOCATION: PAHAL District Office, Jajarkot
REPORTS TO: MEL Assistant & Programme Coordinator (PC)
MAIN ASSIGNMENT & RESPONSIBILITIES&NBSP;
- Support technical officers to ensure that program monitoring data, as defined in MEL standard operating procedures (SOPs), are of high quality and entered into the PAHAL MIS on time.
- Support in verifying data from the paper forms, before entering into the MIS.
- Maintain hard copy of data per PAHAL’s filing requirements.
- Collect data for Resilience Monitoring and other MEL activities, as defined in the MEL SOPs.
- Attend as well as support in conducting MEL training sessions.
- Assist with data quality checks, as defined in MEL SOPs, to confirm the accuracy of collected and entered data.
- Support in recording household and community level information, including collecting GIS data.
- Proactively communicate about problems and support required with supervisor and/or MEL team; as required.
- Assist the MEL Assistant to analyze and report data to technical team members at district, regional and central levels.
- Any other tasks, as assigned by PAHAL MEL.
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:
- Intermediate pass in any subject from recognized university or board, and Bachelors degree preferred.
- One-year experience in data entry and /or other related field preferred.
- Basic computer skills and familiar with MS Excel and MS Word
- Able to enter data in English (Able to understand English and Nepali language with good typing skill)
- Ability to enter large volumes of records accurately.
- Experience working with and supporting team to meet goals.
Interested and competent candidate meeting the above criteria can apply with updated CV with latest photo, two references and letter of motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org 14 December, 2017.
Only short-listed candidate/s will be contacted for further process. Telephone enquiries will not be entertained.
"HRDC, Jajarkot is an equal opportunity employer"