- Company: Cybernetics Pvt.Ltd
- Industry: Information Technology
- Address: Kamalpokhari
- Computer - Technology/Management
- NRs 0 per hour (Based on work experience)
- 1+ years
- BIT / BIM(S)
Detailed Job Description / Requirements
Cybernetics Pvt. Ltd. is a company working in the field of Information Technology and Telecommunication Services within the country since 1999. Being pioneer in IT and Telecommunication Services, we have been currently focusing in major fronts of Internet Management Solution, (IoT) Internet of Things, Smart Bus Solution, Networking Solution Provider, and telecommunication services provided by Nepal Telecom such as Nepal Telecom Enquiry Service 197, NT Bus Internet and with various other Bundling products like Mobile and Internet Devices of Nepal Telecom.
We are fully dedicated solution-based company that regards customer experience and expectations as our upmost priority and significance. We have been actively working on major fronts in the IT based customer service industry involving Internet of Things (IoT) and Machine-to-Machine (M2M). Currently, we are focusing on providing Mobile Queue Management System and Smart Banking Customer Services to the bank (Financial Institutions) and Smart Solution to the transportation sectors.
As a member of our IT team/infrastructure, you will be responsible for providing technical support (Inbound/Outbound) and assistance related to the management of day-to-day system issues. The ideal candidate should possess excellent troubleshooting skills for isolating problems and determining/implementing solutions, as well as a desire to provide high quality customer support to each of our clients.
- Install, configure, test and maintain systems, application software and system management tools
- Take end-to-end ownership of customer issues, including initial troubleshooting, identification of root cause and issue resolution.
- Serve as initial point of contact on customer escalations and ensure customer issues are resolved as expediently as possible.
- Collect information and document product issues that are impacting customers.
- Push creative thinking beyond the boundaries of existing industry standard practices to come up with process improvements.
What You'll Need
- Skilled in technical support, system administration or related role.
- Expertise in the Windows environment, diagnosing and troubleshootinglow-level operating systems and network issues.
- Capableof solving customer issues in a fast paced, highly technical environment.
- Excellent relationship management, customer service and communication skills in variety of forms (written, live chat, conference calls, in-person.)
- Able to work independently with little direct supervision or as a part of a team.
- Ability to remain calm, composed and articulate when dealing with tough customer situations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- Strong Knowledgein operation of cloud management platform
- Familiar with hybrid environments (Windows/Linux OS)
- Good in Networking
- 2 years of experience in similar field
Fresh Graduate can also apply as a Trainee.
- Remuneration negotiable for the deserving candidates. (Depending upon the experience and qualification).
Only short listed candidates will be notified for an interview.
For more details please visit: www.cybernetics.com.np