- Company: Cybernetics Pvt.Ltd
- Industry: Information Technology
- Address: Kamalpokhari
- Computer - Technology/Management
- Full Time
- 3+ years
- B.E. in Computer Science
Detailed Job Description / Requirements
Cybernetics Pvt. Ltd. is a company working in the field of Information Technology and Telecommunication Services within the country. Being a Leader for innovative solution for smart world, we have been currently focusing in major fronts, Internet of Things (IoT), Machine to Machine (M2M), Smart Bus Solution (follow the link, https://www.ntc.net.np/pages/view/nt-bus-internet), Networking Solution Provider, and telecommunication services provided by Nepal Telecom such as Nepal Telecom Enquiry Service 197, NT Bus Internet and with various other Bundling products like Mobile and Internet Devices of Nepal Telecom.
Established in 1999, the company currently employs 250 + staffs (Including Nepal Telecom call Center) with the combined expertise and competence in technology and management. Cybernetics Pvt. Ltd. recently focusing in the development of the Machine to Machine (M2M), Internet of Things (IoT), Smart Bus Project and Telecommunication sector. On this regards, we are announcing Vacancy for our project as given below requirements.
For more details: www.cybernetics.com.np
Position: IT & Communication Engineer- 2 Positions (Research and Testing Department)
REQUIREMENTS: We are looking for Sincere, ambitious individuals who have the minimum 3 years of experience in Industrial Router Configuration, Networking and Telecommunication field (Specific in Remote access Configuration, Router Configuration and Wireless Technology), as well keep keen interest in Research and Development in related field. The representative should be presentable, smart and having an Engineer degree in IT/Communication or Associate’s degree in IT, communications or the equivalent in training and experienceare also welcome
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Researches and analyze of Industrial Router’s Network ( With 3G, 4G Network Signals), Configuration and Testing Projects (In House Testing)
- Configure and update remote routers, Monitoring telecom signals/ data package, install routers, Industrial Routers and upgrades to hardware and software to meet user needs.
- Troubleshoot of Industrial Router’s network connectivity and configuration
- Understands principles of data communications including Telecom networks, Router setup and installation, and problem determination and resolution.
- Interacting with Sr. Executive to analyze and implementation for new assign task.
- Remuneration negotiable for the deserving candidates.
- Other facilities are offered as per official rules and regulations
Perspective candidates should drop their Resume/CV via email to firstname.lastname@example.org OR email@example.com before 16th, April 2018
- Only short listed candidates will be notified for the interview.
- We invite for Trainee Engineers also*
- We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all persons