Only short listed candidates will be contacted for the further process of recruitment.
You can also call us during business hours at 01-5547709 / 5547710 (Sunday-Friday)
OR you can visit our office at Kandevsthan, Kupondole , Lalitpur
JobsNepal.com reserves the right to accept or reject any or all applications without assigning any reason.
- Company: JobsNepal.com Direct Recruitment Service
- Industry: Information Technology
- Address: Kandeuta Than, Lalitpur
- Full Time
- 1+ years
- Graduate (Bachelors)
Detailed Job Description / Requirements
Jobsnepal.com (Nepal’s first career portal with an approach of creating a meeting point for the employers and the job seekers where each aims at meeting their individual requirements) invites application from the competent, committed, self-motivated and enthusiastic Nepalese candidates in the capacity of IELTS / PTE Instructor for our client company.
Position: IELTS / PTE Instructor
- Bachelor degree or above in marketing or relevant degree
- Prior IELTS / PTE Instructing experience will have an advantage
- Excellent English language ability. Minimum 7 in each Band in IELTS and equivalent in PTE
- Excellent in using Microsoft office products
- Excellent Public Relation skills
- Outstanding presentation skill and outgoing personality
- Have or can make good relationship with Higher Secondary schools or university and their teachers
Salary: Nrs. 50,000 + negotiable based on the qualification / experience and expertise (Around Nrs. 1 lakh package)
Bonus: Performance based bonus is expected minimum equal to the monthly salary
Future Growth: Successful candidate who achieve higher performance within the organisation, will be given charge of managing our English Language Centres.
Staff Welfare Fund: All staffs will have access to Staff Welfare fund under organisational rules and regulations
- Women candidates are encouraged to apply
- Must be able to work in the morning and evening as per the student’s enrolment