- Company: JobsNepal.com Direct Recruitment Service
- Industry: Information Services
- Address: Kupondole, Lalitpur
- Human Resources
- Full Time
- 1+ years
- Please check vacancy details
Detailed Job Description / Requirements
Jobsnepal.com (Nepal’s first career portal with an approach of creating a meeting point for the employers and the job seekers where each aims at meeting their individual requirements) invites application from the competent, committed, self-motivated and enthusiastic Nepalese candidates in the capacity of HR Cum Business Development Manager for our company.
Position Name: HR Cum Business Development Manager
Reports to: Managing Director
Duties and responsibilities
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs.
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients.
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Protect organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Exploring the international market
- Analyzing the company's progress and provide report on weekly and monthly basis
- Overall supervision towards sales and production aspect of the company
- Provide training, support and advice on performance management and staff development plans
- Work with program managers to determine staffing needs by developing Scope of Work, and Terms of References
- Prepare organization chart, job design and conduct job evaluation and recommend changes as needed
- Execute recruitment activities from posting job vacancies to scheduling of applicant interviews, and contracting, ensuring proper documentation and timely delivery against programmatic and operational personnel needs.
Qualification and requirements:
- MBA or equivalent.
- At least 1 year of experience in human resources, administration or business development.
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Nepali. Ability to use of MS office (outlook, word, excel, power point) is mandatory.
- Person of high integrity, and commitment to organizational values and principles.
- Experience managing office staff.