- Company: Sundardhoka Saathisewa
- Industry: I/ NGO
- Address: Nakhhu, Lalitpur
- Public Health
- Full Time
- Please check vacancy details.
- B.P.H. (Bachelors in Public Health)
Detailed Job Description / Requirements
Sundardhoka Saathisewa (SDSS) is a registered Non Government Organization in Lalitpur district that aims to provide health services to specific health need persons from the isolated areas of Nepal. SDSS also supports for the economic rehabilitation and physiotherapeutic services to people with disability; creates opportunities for out of school children with disability to access education. SDSS is therefore inviting applications in following four positions for the implementation of its patient navigation programme.
Position : Health Care Coordinator
Position type : Fixed term staff
Reports to : Programme Manager
The Health Care Coordinator will be responsible for implementation of patient navigation, child disability rehabilitation and every health initiatives of the organization.
- Coordinate with relevant health institution for care and treatment of patient arrived in SDSS
- Update record of patient's health history, care and treatment
- Develop proposal / concept note for new project, care and treatment of specific need patients
- Guide and supervise Patient Navigators, Child Rehabilitation Officer, auxiliary staff
- Ensure to maintain and update patient file
- Prepare monthly, half yearly and annual report and share within timeline
- Prepare success story, visual of patent cases for the purpose of reporting and branding SDSS
- Prepare project budget and implement detail implementation plan as planned
Requirement and qualification
- Bachelor in public health, health care management or relevant field
- Proven experience in health project
- Knowledge of health care facilities and procedure at various health institution
- Communication, networking and problem solving skills
- Competency in Microsoft Applications specifically in MS office
- Knowledge on disability, inclusiveness
If you believe you are a right fit for any of the above vacant positions and meet the requirement and qualifications please send your CV/ Resume with a cover letter, writing briefly about why you are the right person for the position to email@example.com not later than 29 June 2018. Only short listed candidates will be invited for the interview. JD for this position can be found in the link below.
SDSS encourages candidates from minority groups, castes, women and persons with disability.