- Company: Daayitwa
- Industry: I/ NGO
- Address: Sanepa
- Computer - Graphic Design
- Full Time / Contract
- 1+ years
- Bachelors in Fine Art (BFA)
Detailed Job Description / Requirements
Daayitwa, an NGO registered in Nepal, envisions an enterprising Nepal where every youth has opportunities for a prosperous future.. The excessive focus of Nepal’s development paradigm through socio-political empowerment has not yielded desired economic transformation. In reversing this paradigm by prioritizing critically-needed economic empowerment, Daayitwa executes programs that strive to:
- Promote inclusive and enterprise-led economic growth by accelerating rural growth-oriented entrepreneurs to accelerate their rural businesses
- Strengthen governance of inclusive enterprise ecosystem by conducting action research on economic policies and advocating for policy reforms
- Bolster community engagement for enhanced livelihoods by nurturing leadership capability of youth and public leaders
Graphic Designer will be responsible to provide design materials for projects at Daayitwa and its on-going programs and conferences, social and print media. The design must be submitted to the Daayitwa in the assigned time. The person will work directly with the Daayitwa team members in the design process.
The responsibilities include the following:
- Working on the overall design and ideas of newsletters, booklets, marketing materials for the ongoing projects
- Working on video making, infographics, graphics designing
- Collaborate with the communications team to build on and effectively manage project content and ideas.
- Ability to support with content development is an added advantage.
- Bachelor’s in Fine Arts or related fields with minimum high school graduate with at-least 1-2 years of experience.
- Knowledgeable of design practices such as, brand development, user-centered experience design and digital design
- Graphic design experience
- Highly proficient computer skills, especially with Adobe Creative Suite applications
- Knowledge of social media platforms and trends
- Photography skills would be a plus point
- Strong motivation, self-starter, and organizational/time management skills
- Proven ability to handle multiple tasks at a time within deadlines
- Willingness to learn and work hard. Growth mindset is key.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Ability to work effectively under pressure in a diverse, team-oriented environment
- Other duties as assigned