- Company: JobsNepal.com Direct Recruitment Service
- Industry: Information Services
- Address: Kupondole, Lalitpur
- Accounting and Finance
- Full Time
- 1+ years
- Graduate (Bachelors)
Detailed Job Description / Requirements
Jobsnepal.com (Nepal’s first career portal with an approach of creating a meeting point for the employers and the job seekers where each aims at meeting their individual requirements) invites application from the competent, committed, self-motivated and enthusiastic Nepalese candidates in the capacity of Graphic Designer for our client company.
A reputed digital marketing agency based in Kathmandu.
Position: Graphic Designer
Salary: Negotiable (No bar for deserving candidates)
- Guide and advise other team members in both the creative process and client management to foster stronger working relationships and solutions (junior designer, interns, etc.)
- Responsible for assigning tasks, overseeing and coaching on creative process, and ensuring on-time delivery of projects.
- Collaborate internally as well as with clients to conceptualize and execute creative solutions that can be translated across various media platforms .
- Keeping informed on latest trends and forecasts.
- Working closely with the Creative Director (or project lead) to create accurate price estimates and breakdowns while delivering solutions within budget.
- Assist in the planning and creative process of new client acquisition.
- Pre and post production quality checks.
- Bachelor's Degree in Relevant field.
- Minimum a year experience in the designing field.
- Strong creative, organizational, problem solving and time-management skills.
- Expert knowledge in graphic production process.
- Work well with tight deadlines in a team environment.
- Able to take projects from start to finish with minimal supervision.
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite. Experience with HTML, Wordpress, and motion graphics a plus.
- Possess strong conceptual skills, high level sense of design, layout and typography, a broad thinker who is able to offer a variety of design solutions