Only short listed candidates will be contacted for the further process of recruitment.
You can also call us during business hours at 01-5547709 / 5547710 (Sunday-Friday)
OR you can visit our office at Kandevsthan, Kupondole , Lalitpur
JobsNepal.com reserves the right to accept or reject any or all applications without assigning any reason.
- Company: JobsNepal.com Direct Recruitment Service
- Industry: Information Technology
- Address: Kandeuta Than, Lalitpur
- Computer - Graphic Design
- Full Time
- 3+ years
- Please check vacancy details
Detailed Job Description / Requirements
Jobsnepal.com (Nepal’s first career portal with an approach of creating a meeting point for the employers and the job seekers where each aims at meeting their individual requirements) invites application from the competent, committed, self-motivated and enthusiastic Nepalese candidates in the capacity of Graphic Designer for our client company.
One of the leading names in the Advertising and Marketing regime.
Position: Graphic Designer (1)
Salary: Rs. 25,000 above (Negotiable)
- Professionally skilled on photoshop, illustrator, coral draw, freehand and other relevant software
- Knowledge on packing and branding
- Skilled at designing creatives of varieties of range to meet client’s requirement
- Skilled at 3D design and video editing
- Skilled at typing Nepali and English
- At least 3 years of experience in the advertising industry or creative-based publications
- Take brief from Graphic Designing head, schedule project and implement on deadline
- Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas to Graphic Designing Head
- Amend final designs to clients’ comments and gain full approval
- Work as part of a team with a creative head, marketing head, graphic designing head and executives as per necessity
- Edit video with special effects, 3D and compositing
- Perform the tasks as assigned by Graphic Designing Head
No bar on academic qualification for competent candidates.