- Company: JobsNepal.com Direct Recruitment Service
- Industry: Information Services
- Address: Kupondole, Lalitpur
- Administrative / Management
- Full Time
- 5+ years
- Please check details below.
Detailed Job Description / Requirements
Jobsnepal.com (Nepal’s first career portal with an approach of creating a meeting point for the employers and the job seekers where each aims at meeting their individual requirements) invites application from the competent, committed, self-motivated and enthusiastic Nepalese candidates in the capacity of GM- Operations for our client company.
A reputed Multinational company based in Kathmandu.
Position: General Manager- Operations
Salary: Negotiable (As per international Standard)
- Masters or Higher level in management
- Minimum five years experience in the managerial position with extensive experience in the sector
- Leaderships skills
- Direct and coordinate activities of businesses or departments concerned with the production, pricing, sales, and/or distribution of products.
- Review financial statements, sales and activity reports, and other performance data to measure productivity and goal achievement and to determine areas needing cost reduction and program improvement.
- Establish and implement departmental policies, goals, objectives, and procedures, conferring with board members, organization officials, and staff members as necessary.
- Determine staffing requirements, and interview, hire and train new employees, or oversee those personnel processes. Manage staff, preparing work schedules and assigning specific duties.
- Monitor businesses and agencies to ensure that they efficiently and effectively provide needed services while staying within budgetary limits.
- Oversee activities directly related to making products or providing services.
- Direct and coordinate organization's financial and budget activities to fund operations, maximize investments, and increase efficiency.
- Determine goods and services to be sold, and set prices and credit terms, based on forecasts of customer demand.
- Locate, select, and procure merchandise for resale, representing management in purchase negotiations.
- Develop and implement product marketing strategies including advertising campaigns and sales promotions.
- Plan and direct activities such as purchasing, advertising, sales promotions, coordinating with other department heads as required.
- Recommend locations for new facilities or oversee the remodeling of current facilities.