If you have what it takes, and are looking for a fulfilling career with a fast-paced, growing organisation, Rillmark may be the right place for you! We value teamwork and thrive on new challenges. If you agree with our work ethics, send us your resume to email@example.com
- Company: Rillmark Pvt. Ltd.
- Industry: Information Technology
- Address: 4th Floor, Rastriya Banijya Bank Building, Maitide
- Computer - Technology/Management
- NRs 12000 per month
- 1+ years
- Intermediate (10+2)
Detailed Job Description / Requirements
Rillmark Pvt. Ltd. (trading as Yours Digitally www.yoursdigitally.co) is a Certified Digital Agency building innovative and unique applications and is the one of the pioneers in web solutions in Nepal. We have a team of 45 existing Web Ninjas with a modern office based in the heart of Kathmandu, Maitidevi.
Front Office Representative (Receptionist)
Number of opening: 1
Front Office Representative’s Qualifications
- Bachelor Degree or running in management field.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Team Player
- Ability to Multi-Task
- Professional Composure
- Basic accounting knowledge
What we are looking for:
- You are a pleasant personality who can be the first point of contact to the company.
- You are able to deal with emergencies in a timely and effective manner, while streamlining office operations.
- You can multitask and have stress management skills.
- You are flexible with time management when necessary would be a plus point.
- You welcome guests positively.
- You execute all the administrative tasks to the highest quality standards.
What you will be involved in:
- Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office
- Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls
- Answering questions and addressing complaints
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and brochures)
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
- Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries
- Perform administrative activities like filing, setting monthly plans, keeping employees’ record and finally reporting to the concerned person.
- Order front office supplies and keep inventory of stock
- Update calendars and schedule meetings
- Keep updated records of office expenses and costs
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, scanning, transcribing and faxing.
- Monitor office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Keep updated records and files
- Take up other duties as assigned (travel arrangements, schedules etc.)
Experiences and skills:
- Proven work experience as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative or similar role
- Hands-on experience with office equipment (e.g. printers and scanners)
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Solid written and verbal communication skills (both in English and Nepali)
- Solid typing skills (both in English and Nepali)
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
- Excellent organizational skills
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Customer service attitude
- Record keeping skills
- Administrative work handling skills
- Friendly, competitive and creative working environment
- Attractive Salary to match your performance
- Bonus for your hard work
- Recreational Activities (Futsal and refreshment times every week , Team Events and Movie Nights )
- Quarterly Tour
- Revenue share
- Birthday Celebration
- Rapid promotion
- Lunch provided by the office.
- Online training tools and Certification.
Drop Your CV @ email: firstname.lastname@example.org and cc to email@example.com