- Company: Pact Nepal
- Industry: Non-Profit
- Address: Kathmandu
- Finance & Administration
- Full Time
- 7+ years
- MBA / MBM
Detailed Job Description / Requirements
Finance and Administrative Manager: 1 position
The Finance and Administrative Manager is responsible for monitoring and reviewing the financial reports, ensure compliance as well as requirements of the donor. The Finance and Administrative Manager reports to the Team Leader andor any successor appointed by PACT.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- Establish and implement financial procedures in line with organizational requirements.
- Timely and accurate recording of all financial transactions in line with organizational and donor requirements and deadlines.
- Establish and prepare accurate and timely information for budget monitoring and progress reporting of programme funds.
- Provide financial management advice on revisions of budgets, preparing periodical forecasts and any changes needed.
- Monitoring of the petty cash and bank balances to ensure sufficient funds are always available depending on the programme needs.
- Management and reconciliation of the bank and cash accounts, preparation of the weekly cash counts and monthly financial records including cashbooks.
- Provide overall administrative functions.
- Manage procurement and inventory of office equipment and supplies.
- Manage HR administration in accordance to organization’s internal regulation.
- Supervises the finance administrative officers if any.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Preferably Master’s degree in Business Administration or equivalent in relevant field.
- Minimum seven years of experience managing/supervising finance department.
- Experience with donor-funded programs (DFID preferred).
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint are required.
- English fluency, both written and verbal, is required.
To apply, please submit a cover letter and CV to PactNepalRecruit@pactworld.org. Applications must be received by Thursday, May 31, 2018. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview. Phone calls will not be accepted.
Women and persons from marginalized and disadvantaged communities are encouraged to apply.