Field Supervisor : Detail
- Company: Mahila Atma Nirbharata Kendra
- Industry: Non Governmental Organization (NGO)
- Address: Melamchi Municipality-11,Sindhupalchok
- Full Time
- 1+ years
- Please check vacancy details
Detailed Job Description / Requirements
Mahila Atma Nirbharta Kendra (MANK) is a leading NGO of Sindhupalchok. MANK has extensive experience in Protection: especially issues connected to human trafficking, child protection and gender-based violence. In partnership with CARE Nepal, MANK is implementing Strengthening Access to Fair and Equitable Justice (SAFE Justice) project in Panchpokhari Thangpal Rural Municipality ward no. 1, 2 and 8 (former VDCs Baskharka, Baruwa and Lagarche) and seeking application from qualified Nepalese citizens for the following job position:
Organization :MahilaAtmanirbharata Kendra (MANK)
Category : Field Supervisor
Posted Date : 16 May 2018
Job Type : Full Time
Job Level : Mid
Salary : Salary and benefits for the above post are as per organization rule.
Experience : Comprehensive knowledge and a minimum of 1 years of working experience in similar post in development sector
Educational : Bachelor Degree in Any Discipline
Apply Before : 20 May 2018
- Support and quality monitoring of program & social mobilizers in field.
- Documentation and analysis of program data
- Preparation and documentation of achievements and success stories
- Assisting Program coordinator on Planning and implementation.
- Ability to document in both language-Nepali and English
- Proficiency in MS word and Excel
- Facilitation, coordination and presentation skill
- Priority for local and experienced
- Encourage to marginalize group applicator
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work in diverse ethnic and cultural sensitivity
- 75 % field based
Interested Nepalese citizens meeting the above criteria are requested to send application with updated CV, Photocopy of testimonials and other required document and photo to firstname.lastname@example.org or directly hand delivery to MANK head office Melamchi Municipality -11, Sindhupalchok (Melamchi) by 20th May 2018.
Minimum 2 reference and his\her contact details is necessary. Only short listed candidate will be called for the further selection process (es).
MANK is an equal opportunity provider; we encourage applying by the women, dalits and marginalized people and People with disabilities. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the further process. Women and candidates from marginalized castes and ethnic groups are encouraged to apply.