- Company: Gramin Mahila Srijansil Pariwar
- Industry: I/ NGO
- Address: Pangretar-6, Sindhupalchok
- Expression of Interest
- Please check vacancy details.
- Please check vacancy details
Detailed Job Description / Requirements
Sunkoshi Rural Municipality-7, Sindhupalchok
Request for Expression of Interest for Radio Program
GraminMahilaSrijanshilPariwar (GMSP) is a community-based nonprofit and non-government organization, located in Sindhupalchok district. In support with The Johanniter International Assistance, GMSP is implementing Child Protection Project to reduce child trafficking and slavery issues by establishing and strengthening community level child protection mechanism in the project area. In order to make community people more aware about the child protection issues, the organization has planned to broadcast radio program by the local radio station of Sindhupalchok. Thus, the organization requests to submit their Expression of Interest to prepare and broadcast the radio program for the interested consultants and radio stations.
Under the close coordination with Executive Director and Project Manager, the consultant / radio stations should:
- Develop a realistic and result based bimonthly radio program (25-30 minutes) based on the concept provided by GMSP. The radio program should include the issue of child protection, slavery, child trafficking, child marriage, commercial sexual exploitation of the children and other issues related to child for the community and mass awareness.
- Prepare and broadcast the radio program by the local radio stations of Sindhupalchok (if possible, program should be broadcasted by the two local radio stations of Sindhupalchok).
- Conduct frequent field visit independently to the project sites and prepare the radio program accordingly.
- Participate in the major events conducted by GMSP in the community.
- Conduct one to one interaction and home visit with project beneficiaries.
- Visit the community, local, district level stakeholders, and broadcast their concern, approaches and vision related to child protection.
- Submit the report to GMSP management as per required
- Incorporate GMSP Program in the radio.
Interested consultants/radio stations can submit their Expression of Interest (mentioning the remuneration for the above-mentioned activities also) directly at GMSP office, Sunkoshi Rural Municipality-7, Sindhupalchok by 6th August 2018.